Driving Record?

Radio Flyer1647545514

I got in an accident back in Feb. of 07. The accident was in Fayette. I had to go to Columbus, then Fayette, then back to Columbus for court.

Apparently from what my insurance agent is telling me I got points from both counties for the same accident.

Where do I go to get these taken off and what should I have with me to prove it?

It's on my record as failure to control the vehicle, same date and everything.

Also, anyone have the link to the free driving record thing?

Guest tbutera2112
Not worth it? It will drop my insurance that much more.

policys run on 6month or 1yr contracts usually...so the prices wont be affected until renewal anyways...so with feb being 6 months away, you may not save much or anything at all depending how your policy is written

Another thing to remember is that the insurance company has their own 'point' system. Even if the courts didn't give you points on your driving record for both convictions based on O.R.C. standards or the fact that they can only assess points on one conviction out of the same incident, the insurance company may assess 'points' to your premium calculation based on each conviction.

Their mistakes and I pay for it. Go figure. Fuck the system.

If they made an error then you should be refunded. I have State Farm and they forgot to add the multi-car discount back and I didn't catch it until after two 6mo premiums were paid.

Called my agent and within 5 days had a refund check. Simple.

Guest tbutera2112
how long do points stay on your license? I have a total of 6 but 2 are from July 7, 2006

3 years, so those should be gone by july 9, 2009 lol....it goes from the date of conviction, not when you got pulled over...go to that bmv site and look up your info to see when they drop off...they should be gone or be gone very soon

insurance companys count them for 4 years sometimes though

I got in an accident back in Feb. of 07. The accident was in Fayette. I had to go to Columbus, then Fayette, then back to Columbus for court.

Apparently from what my insurance agent is telling me I got points from both counties for the same accident.

Where do I go to get these taken off and what should I have with me to prove it?

It's on my record as failure to control the vehicle, same date and everything.

Also, anyone have the link to the free driving record thing?

Everyone makes McSteaks.