Need a car trailer

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
how far you need to go?? i need to get my brothers dead car from dublin to me in reynoldsburg.. if nothing else maybe we can split one on a sunday.. pm me if you dont get any other offers.

kind of need it in the next few days.if anything i'll just have it towed.

whos got one i can borrow?

need it for a day or so to drop a car off..

lmk

my girls dad has one with a wood bottom... it is pretty strong should hold a car no problem i will call him in morning and see if he is not using it and to make sure he doesnt mind but i dont think it would be a problem. is there a number i can reach you at ???

Guest Removed
my girls dad has one with a wood bottom... it is pretty strong should hold a car no problem i will call him in morning and see if he is not using it and to make sure he doesnt mind but i dont think it would be a problem. is there a number i can reach you at ???

its in my sig. 614-367-1799.. if im busy just leave a message and a number and i'll get back to you.

Guest Removed
I buy my stuff very cheap. It may take me awhile to find one but I wait until I get the best deal. Where would you keep it?

more then likely outside. was looking at buying one already.

but i know a guy with a truck and trailer. so i may just get him to move it for me.

Get one fast! I need one on the 27th or 28th. ;) I will toss in some money ($30-40) to be able to use it from time to time. Maybe more later, but with buying the house and wedding I can't toss around a lot of money.

Guest tbutera2112
more then likely outside. was looking at buying one already.

but i know a guy with a truck and trailer. so i may just get him to move it for me.

sweeeeet...im gettin me a new trailer! woop woop!