Open carry outta control...

Putty

Guest tbutera2112

i do see the guys point in the first video, and i applaud him for having the guts to be the first one to stand up for his right....

as for the guy with the assulalt rifle... i think its kind of overkill... seems like they just wanted to follow after the first guy, but step it up...next week theres gonna be someone with a grenade launcher sitting right next to the podium the pres. is talking from

as for the guy with the assulalt rifle... i think its kind of overkill... seems like they just wanted to follow after the first guy, but step it up...next week theres gonna be someone with a grenade launcher sitting right next to the podium the pres. is talking from

Not going to happen. These people are outside of where the President is speaking. Inside where the President is speaking, it is considered a Federal Area, where no firearms are allowed (Other than the Secret Service and the .Gov) The man will be used as a poster child for 2nd Amendment Rights. He made his point as soon as people took pictures and talk about it. Win.