Who does good exhaust work?

99FLHRCI

I need a 3" (76mm) exhaust made that connects to a 2.5" (65mm) collector on my header. The only commercially available one I can find for my car is a Skunk2 Mega Power RR for $550. I talked to SlowMo but they want $600 to fab one up. Anyone know a place that will do it on the cheap? All I care is that it is 3" and mandrel bent.

Guest Removed

how many bends?

pics?

im sure i could make you something up...

or are you needing a header back..if you have the muffler and what not, i can do it in mandrel 3" mild steel for about half that, if not less

Edited by Removed

Guest Removed

well i can get a complete 3" tubing kit.. and no need to install meow. its just off road use only.

but muffler and resonator are on you.

tubing kit comes with hangers and all. i can custom fit it to the car. i can also add a 2 second connection for the over the axle to make it removable down the road.

pm me and we can set it up..shouldnt take long to get the tubing kit

I need a 3" (76mm) exhaust made that connects to a 2.5" (65mm) collector on my header. The only commercially available one I can find for my car is a Skunk2 Mega Power RR for $550. I talked to SlowMo but they want $600 to fab one up. Anyone know a place that will do it on the cheap? All I care is that it is 3" and mandrel bent.

That price includes a flex section, 3'' SS tubing, Muffler, Hangers, and tip, Installed. If you wish to bring parts to save money you can. If you bring a muffler and what not we can do the exhaust considerably cheaper.

No offense to SloMO but for a system with zero R&D on it I would not expect to pay the same amount or more as for a Skunk2 part. I can get a Kteller b pipe in SS 3" for $265 and that leaves me $300 for an over the axle pie, muffler, and test pipe. I would expect a local shop to do it for no more then 75% of what a LARGE brand name company does. I can understand if I was trying to beat an EBay price but this is full MSRP on a company that is known for being expensive. The only thing I can find that costs more is Mugen or Hytech.