is it "stupid people" night on TLC?

evan9381

this channel has been playing in the background all night because im too lazy to search for the remote. i have been looking up periodically and realizing that there are people out there that are beyond retarded

1 woman has spent 10-12k on vet bills in one year for her cats. same woman had a fucking "gotcha" party (i guess for the day she got the cat) for one of her cats. there were like 6 cats up on the table, eating cat treats. she had balloons, party decorations, the whole 9 yards. you see her calling all these people to come to this stupid party, and the only person who felt bad enough for her and came over was the vet. LOL.

another woman puts her dog in costume contests. pays $150 for an hour long massage for a dog. HA. WTF!

another woman was mad because she couldnt take her pet monkey into any grocery stores, claiming its a service animal because of agoraphobia and anxiety or something. she is trying to sue the county i think was what was going on

then i look up and its 4-6 year olds in "beauty" pageants, getting manicures/pedicures/facials/massage/make up/hair done. the parents are so pathetic.

i dont know how this shit makes it to TV. its ridiculous.

This is why I don't watch television anymore. The shit that permeates the tube now a days is just utter filth. Don't even get me started on the 6 year olds who need some alone time with a strict ass mother and a private room for a little bit.

Dare my kid girl or guy to start mandating what they will and will not be doing at age six.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Anyhow. Yeah, people can be fucking stupid.

lol. ive given up on most/all of these reality shows. ill watch dexter, weeds, house, deadliest catch, sometimes survivor (i got into the last season after missing the ~14 prior seasons), maybe some CSI.

other than that my tv is usually on MSNBC, history, discovery, nat geo, or TLC (when shit like whats on tonight isnt). "the universe" on history > *

You can protect yourself from the permeating, and possibly contagious 'stupid' by blocking all channels except Discovery, History, History Intl, Animal Planet, Science, NatGeo, and possibly Outdoor, if you must have a non interwebz news-source CNN, MSNBC, and FOXnews, however you must watch all three simultaneously to actually get a centrist newscast.

If you are a southern baptist, please block all of the above mentioned channels and stick to the "Big 3" faith based networks.

Either way you have stopped the Full Frontal Reality Craptasm Assault, and you may recover in time to save your brain afterall.

Oh and you can DVR 30 Rock ... cause that shit rules.