Is it just me or...

pontiacfreak142

Does it seem like alot of people today have no common sense?. Ive been trying to sell that 4.8 block that i got off scott a while back. Well the first place i tried was craigslist, and all i have to say is, now i understand why everyone bitches about it all the time. I had the listing up for about a day and had n email about it already. I was happy right until i opened it just to find out it was some guy bitching that my listing was missinforming because he thought he was gonna be able to get a motor that he could just drop in his truck and go. He also made sure to tlell me that he was very disapointed with me about it. 2 problems with this are, 1, no where in my listing does it say anything about a complete running motor for sale. I even say what comes with it and what doesnt. The second problem is, at least with me, common sense says your not gonna get a ready to run motor for 150 bucks.

The problem is that we now have laws that protect stupid people.

"Caution, Coffee is HOT! Do not place in between legs while driving."

Darwinism has been replaced by the perpetuation of inferior intelligence, with lawyers "protecting" the rights of people who should not be walking this planet, let alone procreating.

/ rant

Darwinism has been replaced by the perpetuation of inferior intelligence, with lawyers "protecting" the rights of people who should not be walking this planet, let alone procreating.

/ rant

qft

/ rant

You need your own talkshow with thinking like this!

/ rant

Amen brother...amen