Anyone seen this guy?

04r1

i dont see a problem? every time ive seen scotty he looks liek this? hmmm wierd

Well hopefully he didn't puke all over the place like he did immediately after hsi birthday at waffle house. we firemen carried his ass out of there and put him in the truck bed

the puke sat for almost a day in that seat no one would clean it there was so much.

Well hopefully he didn't puke all over the place like he did immediately after hsi birthday at waffle house. we firemen carried his ass out of there and put him in the truck bed

the puke sat for almost a day in that seat no one would clean it there was so much.

lol ahhhh i remeber those days. same thign happen to me got stupid hammerd my 21st an then went ot waffel house lol... but i was caught spooing with teh toilet at waffeel house an my head laying on top of the bowl (soooo gross to think about ahhhhh sick)

Looks like quiet the retard.

i thought it looked like a jones!

anyone have the picture of rigsby where he looks dead as fuck passed out at his old place outside on the ground right by the foundation of the house

that pic is epic passed out

DId any one else kick him while he was down or was that just me?

Note to kids drinking and painkillers are bad