I'm so angry and there is nothing I can do about it.

Skinner

Guest Removed
http://manolomen.com/images/Ralph%20Lauren%20nickel%20spur%20belt.jpg

This always straightened me out.

my dad used a lifting belt after a while...normal belt didnt do it.

yeah. im glad mine are not as bad as me yet tho...

*knocks on wood*

kevin....stfu but thats is funny as hell

Hahaha you guys are soft, I wish I got spoons. I will say never got a belt, but I did on a lot of occasions and by a lot meaning all occasions a 300 pound 6'4" Irish mad man beating my ass. I guess that's why I am now a 6'4" 215 pound mad man. It's all for the best. WWLTD and LT meaning LT...Lawrence Forsbach AKA Lawrence Taylor....and the answer is beat someones ass.

I upgraded to a 50" plasma a couple months ago from MicroCenter for under 1k. Bummer about the old one. Not sure if it makes a difference, but I heard the weight difference between LCD and Plasma is partially due to the fact plasma TVs use glass in front instead of plastic for LCDs.

oh I have no problem with spanking my children. They know what the belt is as well. They listen to me but not so much so for mom and she is typicall stricter than I am. Well got home last night and as soon as I got in the house he started to cry. Went up to his room and got him and took him down to the living room and asked him what happened and he started to cry even harder. I really felt bad for him as I couldn't really spank him because it happened like 5 hrs earlier but he knew he was in trouble so I put him to bed again andon his own he told me he was sorry and have me a hug. For now whats done is done. Anyway starting to look for a new TV and here are pics of the damage.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/smskinner/100_1657.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/smskinner/100_1659.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/smskinner/100_1660.jpg

he's 3 and a half. I don't just beat on them either. They do know what right from wrong is around the house and know that there are consequence for when they do things purposefully wrong or out of spite.

Also Aut saw him do it and was so made she was didn't spank him because she didn't want to hurt him she had to walk away.

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

My parents were pretty harsh about punishment. I am a twin, and there is nothing more distressing than be left out of something that your twin is participating in, like I was left out of an entire season of baseball. Works for trips too.

call thompson electronics on main st. in whitehall...ask for gary or karen and tell them evan sent you. they deal with that shit all day long

not going to bother getting it fixed even if it cost 500 I can but a new one with the same specs for about that. Will have to wait till we get extra cash and buy a new one and will probably ebay the old one for parts.

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

My parents were pretty harsh about punishment. I am a twin, and there is nothing more distressing than be left out of something that your twin is participating in, like I was left out of an entire season of baseball. Works for trips too.

we are strict with them but that just helps keep the chaos to a minimum. They all get treated equal as best we can but it is hard at times to be able to include them in everything.

Fine... can I HAVE the old TV? I will give you $25 AND pick it up.... tomrrow...

KillJoy

no its woth at least $300 if not more for the good parts. Hell I may just keep it and put in in the basement as a tv for the boys to watch dvds on. since they destroyed they have to use it. :)