Going to an all-inclusive resort...need drink ideas

Nitrousbird

My wife and I are going to Grand Sirenis in Riviera Maya in a little over a week. All inclusive...the only kind of resort to go to. Supposed to be a 5 star / 6 Golden Apple resort, and we got an awesome deal on it.

We went to the new Secrets last year in Riveria Maya for our honeymoon (it is adults only, super awesome, but a lot more expensive than this trip). We didn't bring a drink list, and should have, as we were running out of ideas and asking others what they were drinking. We love the sauce. :)

So drink suggestion are appreciated. How-to-make the drinks is a good idea too. I could go to a site and look up drinks, but want suggestions on the stuff everyone thinks is good.

That's sick joe have fun , I have been thinking about going here http://www.sandals.com/main/grande/gl-home.cfm with the gf. Just don't want to get hijacked by dirty south americans.

MAi tai's no idea how they are made but they are tropical fruity as shit and get you blasted, there is always Havanna rum and cola and vodka/juice