04SRTurbo

ullBsorry1647545533

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to add my concurrance that 04SRTurbo is indeed a ricer faggot.

You are wrong, Paul is someone that races because its in his soul. He may drive a neon but he is a v8 owner at heart... Yes his posts look like he's a man that just lost his arms and is typing with his feet but he means well. He's not a ricer.. he's The Ricer!

Nobody picks on Paul but me (and Gearhead, and Phil, and Anthony, and Zach, and Brandon, and Ray, and Tina, and Valerie, and Hal, and Ashley, and everyone else that goes to our meets... but nobody else) you big bully.

I would like to add my concurrance that 04SRTurbo is indeed a ricer faggot.

o rly? an how do you figure that?

You are wrong, Paul is someone that races because its in his soul. He may drive a neon but he is a v8 owner at heart... Yes his posts look like he's a man that just lost his arms and is typing with his feet but he means well. He's not a ricer.. he's The Ricer!

Nobody picks on Paul but me (and Gearhead, and Phil, and Anthony, and Zach, and Brandon, and Ray, and Tina, and Valerie, and Hal, and Ashley, and everyone else that goes to our meets... but nobody else) you big bully.

yeaa no

about to say there B....i think there was 20 of us one night roasting paul here at the shop....
good one... :jerkit:

Not sold,,,,,,

It's about time to let the cat out of the bag Paul.

I traded cars with Paul. The neon for the Trans Am and a truck load of $$$$$

:bangbang: so who reallllly wants to race now