WTB: Car under 2500

Ramsey

My brother is looking for a car since his tranny went out on his olds. He really has about 1500 to spend but for a great deal he could go a little more. The car wont be driven much just needs to get him to and from school.

He has been looking at hondas. I think he wants a 5 speed car but that is not a must. The just needs to be repectable and in great mechanical condition. He is in no rush to bu, but has cash on monday.

I will want pics/milage/service history/car history/defects/leaks/problems.

Please let me know what you got.

thanks,

I bought a beater awhile ago and haven't been using it, could sell just simply because I lost my job. It's a 93 Nissan Sentra with <200k miles 4door automatic.

Things that need addressed (least I imagine he'd want to)

Needs a Stereo Headunit, has one but not hookedup (needs harness)

Needs passenger side mirror (just the reflective part not the whole mirror housing)

Body work if you really cared, guy backed into a pole or a trailer hitch or something can't remember what he said exactly.

May need alternator soon or a ground problem, but otherwise runs great.

Other than that it's a great little car that you could get up and go with. I've driven it for a few hundred miles no issues besides the alternator (i was told) may need replaced soon. If he's interested I could get some pictures up to you. It's no looker, but I'm not looking to get $2500 out of it either. I'd say if he showed up with $1000 I'd probably sell. KBB in 'FAIR' condition is $1500, with the alternator, stereo and mirror fixed I'd say it be in GOOD condition for it's age.

My in laws had a 90's continental. I can see if they still have it. It needed a new shock put on but they were only asking I think $800. Kind of a granny car. But not as big as the town car. Fully loaded with leather.

Prolly looking for something a little more gas friendly.

I bought a beater awhile ago and haven't been using it, could sell just simply because I lost my job. It's a 93 Nissan Sentra with <200k miles 4door automatic.

Things that need addressed (least I imagine he'd want to)

Needs a Stereo Headunit, has one but not hookedup (needs harness)

Needs passenger side mirror (just the reflective part not the whole mirror housing)

Body work if you really cared, guy backed into a pole or a trailer hitch or something can't remember what he said exactly.

May need alternator soon or a ground problem, but otherwise runs great.

Other than that it's a great little car that you could get up and go with. I've driven it for a few hundred miles no issues besides the alternator (i was told) may need replaced soon. If he's interested I could get some pictures up to you. It's no looker, but I'm not looking to get $2500 out of it either. I'd say if he showed up with $1000 I'd probably sell. KBB in 'FAIR' condition is $1500, with the alternator, stereo and mirror fixed I'd say it be in GOOD condition for it's age.

would be interested in pics.

I got a 95 civic sunroof 5 speed newer tires air is cold pwer windows 221k miles runs like a dream leaks nothing needs nothing.2k firm has some rust like all hondas do.its red.740-225-9100 lmk