Just had a guy threaten to beat my face in

Termin8er04

Cliffs

1) You got upset by the POSSIBILITY that your car would get wet

2) You decided to rectify this injustice by stopping and asking a guy to do as you see fit

3) He threatens you, so instead of just driving away (because he obviously only threatened you when you were in your car, where he figured you wouldn't respond to the challenge) you call the cops.

4) Then you come home and post about it on CR so people will say "wow wat a tard lol normal people will never understand our car machismo"

5) Profit???

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is my neighborhood as well I have lived there 20 years. My car has never seen the rain and I like to keep it in "show" condition. SO if I got out and started yelling and calling this guy names and then tried to throw down with him I would still have my man card? That’s a good way to go to jail. I just wanted to ask the guy if he could turn it down in a neighborly way, as its the only way to get out of the neighborhood. Would it have been hard for him to be like "my bad man i didn't realize it or even just say ok and never do anything about it. But telling me hes ganna beat my face in bc I keep my car clean and want him to turn it down..yea sounds like its under control.

It is my neighborhood as well I have lived there 20 years. My car has never seen the rain and I like to keep it in "show" condition. SO if I got out and started yelling and calling this guy names and then tried to throw down with him I would still have my man card? That’s a good way to go to jail. I just wanted to ask the guy if he could turn it down in a neighborly way, as its the only way to get out of the neighborhood. Would it have been hard for him to be like "my bad man i didn't realize it or even just say ok and never do anything about it. But telling me hes ganna beat my face in bc I keep my car clean and want him to turn it down..yea sounds like its under control.

You would have kept your man card if you kept driving and not be a little emo douche about getting water droplets on your "Show Car"

you are 20. your car is an 04? Did you buy it new as a 14 year old? How do you know it's never seen the rain? Maybe it liked the rain before you bought it.

Maybe, just maybe you shouldn't obsess so much about a machine that doesnt give two shits if it gets wet.

PS. I used to be like you. Then I got married, and my wife told me that my car would "not melt if it gets wet" Life is too short, bro.

In fact I want to revoke the other guys man card for not understanding what a "Man Toy" is. I mean In America if another man does not see a pony car as a man toy I say scrap the constitution. Let's start over.

Women don't walk at Easton and act like this, one woman steps on an others foot who is wearing Prada in front of Tiffany's.

The lady says "hey bitch watch where you are walking don't step on my Prada shoes!"

the other lady says, "Oh my, I am so sorry, those are really nice did you get them on sale?"

Oh yes, I got them (and it goes on and on and on)

It should work this way between men.

The conversation should have went like this.

Hey man can you turn down your sprinkler, I don't want my car getting dirty and I live right around the corner so I drive by here often.

Oh my bad man, I totally understand, My wife set the fuckin' sprinkler out here a few minutess ago, dumb cunt always does shit half ass. Like I need to water my lawn anyways, it just makes me cut the grass more. Bitch gets all jealous when the lawn goes dormant in the summer. Kids get in the house!!! Hey man is that an 04 Cobra you got there?

Yes, it's my show car.

Man that thing looks clean, I'll be sure to beat my wife tonight if any water got on the car. You want a beer?

No that will not be necessary.

Have you done anything to that beast, it sounds like you have done some work to her.

Oh yes, (and it goes on from there and ends with "hey man stop by Sunday and we will watch the game while my wife vacuums your car because there is no way in hell I will let my dumbass wife get anywhere near your paint.")

:D

This happens to me whenever it rains. I curse the sky, and fire off a few rounds into the air hoping mother nature takes notice. So far, no luck though.

i only get this angry when it starts to rain while I'm driving my Taurus.

Dear SpaceGhost

Your card is now up for review. A decision will be made in the next 7 days based on your future posts.

Sincerely,

The Men

In fact I want to revoke the other guys man card for not understanding what a "Man Toy" is. I mean In America if another man does not see a pony car as a man toy I say scrap the constitution. Let's start over.

Women don't walk at Easton and act like this, one woman steps on an others foot who is wearing Prada in front of Tiffany's.

The lady says "hey bitch watch where you are walking don't step on my Prada shoes!"

the other lady says, "Oh my, I am so sorry, those are really nice did you get them on sale?"

Dear SpaceGhost

Your card is now up for review. A decision will be made in the next 7 days based on your future posts.

Sincerely,

The Men

Seriously? Because I sit at the fountain outside of Tiffany's and watch hot bitches interact? I'm sorry, maybe you watch dudes at the mall, but not me.

That may have been the lamest post ever.

Your car is not going to insta-rust the moment water gets on it, nor is the paint going to insta-peel. Quit being a whiney bitch and drive.

Seriously? Because I sit at the fountain outside of Tiffany's and watch hot bitches interact? I'm sorry, maybe you watch dudes at the mall, but not me.

Dear SpaceGhost

As a man I am doing manly things. Reloading ammunition and playing with guns is more fun to me. Thanks for your concerns but you can keep your metro inspired ideas of a good time. Did you get your nails done last time you were there?

Sincerely

The Men

-1 Man point ( you still have your card but your about to be revoked)

Dear SpaceGhost

As a man I am doing manly things. Reloading ammunition and playing with guns is more fun to me. Thanks for your concerns but you can keep your metro inspired ideas of a good time. Did you get your nails done last time you were there?

Sincerely

The Men

-1 Man point ( you still have your card but your about to be revoked)

I second that spaceghost is a flamboyant gay

this has nothing to do with the water you tads.. Who conducts themselves in such a manner? He threatened my well being over a sprinkler. he could have just said yea and never fixed it or he could have said no and that’s about it. The water has nothing to do with it. I guess whenever someone asks you to move or open the door for them you start yelling and want to punch peoples face in. I figured the dude was cool and would just turn it off real quick and that would save me an 1.5 hours of my time to clean it. I never thought the dude would get want to throw down....Get past the water you homos.

The point of calling the police was not to get the guy in trouble I just wanted it on record so if something does happen in the future I have proof he threatened me. If I would have just thrown down right there we both would be in jail. Now that it is on record and if something happens again there is proof that he threatened me. Damn the water.

• Downvote 1

You are acting like the guy is wierd but its actually you. Normal people dont usually stop and make wierd requests to complete strangers like that. Just be glad it was water... I've seen cars pissed on before.

True.

Never tell another man what do with their own house .

Its only water get over it. What do you use to wash your car in the first place?

this has nothing to do with the water you tads.. Who conducts themselves in such a manner? He threatened my well being over a sprinkler. he could have just said yea and never fixed it or he could have said no and that’s about it. The water has nothing to do with it. I guess whenever someone asks you to move or open the door for them you start yelling and want to punch peoples face in. I figured the dude was cool and would just turn it off real quick and that would save me an 1.5 hours of my time to clean it. I never thought the dude would get want to throw down....Get past the water you homos.

The point of calling the police was not to get the guy in trouble I just wanted it on record so if something does happen in the future I have proof he threatened me. If I would have just thrown down right there we both would be in jail. Now that it is on record and if something happens again there is proof that he threatened me. Damn the water.

If it wasn't about the water, then why stop?

You escalated the situation by insulting him for doing nothing wrong. If someone called me an asshole and a dumbass for no reason, I'm sure I'd get offensive as well. Like everyone said before, quit being a whiney bitch and drive.

realistically, if you stopped in front of my house and told me that I was spraying your car, I would have thrown a handful of gravel at it.

LMFAO, bro you set yourself up for failure... what was your plan if he told you to go f$#! yourself? beat his ass? You were just asking to get your feelings hurt. But, thanks for letting us all laugh at you....

this has nothing to do with the water you tads.. Sure it does... that's why you stopped

Who conducts themselves in such a manner? Who the fuck stops and asks someone to move their sprinkler so it doesn't get their car wet?

He threatened my well being over a sprinkler.I'm sure there's more to the story than what you're telling us. We're just hearing YOUR side of what happened. always seems the person telling the story sways it in their favor.

I guess whenever someone asks you to move or open the door for them you start yelling and want to punch peoples face in. Now you're comparing apples and oranges. Big difference in asking someone to open a door for you than what you did.

I figured the dude was cool and would just turn it off real quick and that would save me an 1.5 hours of my time to clean it. Now honestly, do you really think anyone cares about saving you an hour and a half cleaning you car???

I never thought the dude would get want to throw down....and I'm sure you didn't provoke him at all huh....

The point of calling the police was not to get the guy in trouble I just wanted it on record so if something does happen in the future I have proof he threatened me. If I would have just thrown down right there we both would be in jail. Now that it is on record and if something happens again there is proof that he threatened me. Damn the water.So you wasted a cops time by being butt hurt over a guy that shot his mouth off at you....

Point of all this is GROW THE FUCK UP KID!!!