Just had a guy threaten to beat my face in

Termin8er04

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is my neighborhood as well I have lived there 20 years. My car has never seen the rain and I like to keep it in "show" condition. SO if I got out and started yelling and calling this guy names and then tried to throw down with him I would still have my man card? That’s a good way to go to jail. I just wanted to ask the guy if he could turn it down in a neighborly way, as its the only way to get out of the neighborhood. Would it have been hard for him to be like "my bad man i didn't realize it or even just say ok and never do anything about it. But telling me hes ganna beat my face in bc I keep my car clean and want him to turn it down..yea sounds like its under control.

Wow some of you people confuse me, some of you morons should have your Man Cards revoked. Here he is a 20 year old punk as some of you say, trying to do the peaceful thing, and you call him a douche. WTF? He is trying to keep his car nice and some moron has his sprinkler watering the road.

Oh and for any of you that are supposedly car guys on here that water your street, you should go run your cars into a wall, then go play in traffic.

Yeah according to some on here, starting a fight and going to jail would have been the thing to do.

thread backfire. i love how you wrote the threat down. so if i write $100,000 on a sheet of paper, does that make $100,000 magically appear??

people don't like loud cars--your cobra is probably pretty loud, and i'm sure that irritates him, and fueled his response to you. should have just driven right by. i try to attract as little attention as possible to my cars when i'm near my house--only bad things can happen by drawing attention to your car near your house. my '87 was keyed at my apartment complex 10 years ago when i was in grad school--it was loud as hell, and was my only car. hence, it was driven late at night sometimes, and probably woke people up/irritated them. that being said, rain will not melt your car. i'm pretty particular about my cobra as well, and i've owned it since it was new--guess what?? i frequently got stuck in freak rainstorms in florida, and my car has survived the trauma and remains in absolute mint condition