2003 Honda CBR 954RR Titanium Grey For Sale

XChris1632X

I bought this bike in March of 2008 from Honda Marysville. Unfortunatly I payed way too much for it and I am trying to get as far away from the bike scene as possible. I just have other priorities and don't need this stuff in my life right now.

As far as the bike:

03 with 17,xxx miles (I bought it with 14k)

-Yosh tri-oval exhaust

-K&N Filter (If I remember right)

-Power Commander

-Tinted windscreen

-Brand new front and rear tires that I paid over almost $500 for.

-Battery was brand new when I bought it.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/XChris1632X/Random/101_0400.jpg

This is a pic of when I first bought the bike. It no longer has the yellow frame sliders, the tank bra, or the rear fender but I do have all these peices still and will include them in the sell.

Asking $5,400 OBO. But I am also open to all trades. I need to get another vehicle for the woman to drive so if something comes up that is nice for her to drive I would consider that, or even something thats fast for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Sex! Goodluck on sale chris. I want a bike, but not ready for something nice yet gotta get a beater first

I told you we could trade for that big black car of yours:D.

P.S. Did I pack my boardshorts in your bag the night we changed on the island. I cant find those bitches anywhere and Dover said he doesnt have them.

• 2 weeks later...
damn dude, you got too many toys, lol... how you like the 440ex? i'm searching for something similar.

Never too many toys. I just picked up a Raptor last month too. The 440 is alright. It gets hot sometimes. Stay with stock bore if you can. They run better.