Watch F1 at a movie Theater

Science Abuse

Well, I drove all the way up there from cincinnati to see the Euro GP at Studio 35... and I'd do it again!

Apparently they've been doing it for 3 seasons, and attendence is dwindling, and it's in danger of killing the program. There were about a dozen people there today, we need to fill that theater!

For those not savy; this is a movie theater on Indianola Ave that projects the HD Speed coverage onto the big screen, with big sound. Admission is $5 and includes donuts. It was more that worth it to see the cars on the huge screen and the sounds though the uber sound system. There was applause when SPOILER crossed the line today, it was a great race.

Anyways, here is the website:

http://www.studio35.com/

I'd be seeing all of my movie there if i was still a native, its a great joint. Email them, and get on the mailing list. They'll send one out for the next showing.

if your trying to keeo this going post it on craigslist. it would appear as if NO one really knows about this. im sure if oyu post on c-list itll get a ton of people going an mabey enough to keep it open goodluck. never followed f1 enough to watch it

F1(and most open wheel racing) is boring as hell. touring car is where it's at, speed world challenge, koni challenge, rolex gran-am.

An since this is a thread about F1, we know:

-That people here don't want to hear about touring cars

-That people hear ALREADY KNOW about touring cars

-That people here know that you know both of those things

-That everyone here will see your post as trolling. ;)

Mail the theater, see if they can get Le Mans coverage. That would be sweet.