thinking of selling the Camaro

liftedram98

thinking of selling the camaro, don't really drive it much and want to start my WRX project. I mean its plenty bad ass lol, but do I really need two fast cars????. Camaro is pure american brute force and badness, but my subie is quick and nimble and AWD turboness. What should I do?????

Camaro just got paid off so it's not really a drain on me, but the extra money could make the subaru really nice and put money in my bike fund to.

opinions?????

my transam is going. but for different reasons than yours. I need to pay off debt and get rid of my truck. can't afford it anymore. as for you though. its always sweet to have 2 fast cars. do you really have that much left to do to it that you need to sell your camode?

well you all are bringing strong points, and yes both cars drive and put a different kind of smile on my face. The camaro is hard to not love, but then I guess I still have the finess of the subie to fall back on. money is really not the issue but I just don't like cars sitting and I love new projects.

hmmmmmmmmmm:confused:

Yeah because my 330lbft of torque is a horrible number with $650 in boltons and AWD with almost no wheel spin.
450-600 tq>330 ....

well you all are bringing strong points, and yes both cars drive and put a different kind of smile on my face. The camaro is hard to not love, but then I guess I still have the finess of the subie to fall back on. money is really not the issue but I just don't like cars sitting and I love new projects.

hmmmmmmmmmm:confused:

who said you had to stop modding the fbody? mod both an if they beat one car say well you wanna race my other :)

Keep it drive it on weekends or use to make money for the subie :D
winner!!

its the lil 302 that could. wipe the smirk off your face. you'll see what this winter holds for it :D

oooo here we got let the bench wishlist racing begin. coming with in 2012 6000hp... :jerkit:

drew if your gonna sell the camaro atleast get your self a nice bike. that sv has GOT to be wayyy too small for you