Anyone sell Insurance

Snowflake

Call Greg Chittenden(614-759-4734) he's a agent for American Family Insurance tell Him Craig Washington referred you he's a good friend of mine, He saved me a ton, I have alot of points on my license and I'm paying $161 a month for full coverage on the Camaro ss, liability on the 91 accord, renters insurance, and I have coverage on my pitbull vs. Nationwide that was charging me $361 a month

Call Greg Chittenden(614-759-4734) he's a agent for American Family Insurance tell Him Craig Washington referred you he's a good friend of mine, He saved me a ton, I have alot of points on my license and I'm paying $161 a month for full coverage on the Camaro ss, liability on the 91 accord, renters insurance, and I have coverage on my pitbull vs. Nationwide that was charging me $361 a month

your last name is washington? no wonder your always broke $$

How much does it cost to insure you Pit?

chad - call rich courters office...state farm...hes in blacklick on taylor rd near that jess howard. right across the street. talk to alyssa and tell her evan wyant sent you 856-2600. im paying 40% of what i was for auto insurance 2 years ago ($84 vs $206/mo) and i think for the year, my home owners insurance with the special thing i have to add due to the 1/2 basement/sump pump situation is like $600/yr. she said it would be less if i wanted to ditch that part, but if my sump pump failed, nothing the water hit would be covered

she'll do you good. ive been with nationwide, progressive, allstate, and state farm, and theyve been the best by a LONG shot