WTB - Fun street car

nurkvinny

I am selling the Vette in the next few days and want to replace it with something that at least makes the daily commute fun.

I am pretty open... something LSx, semi-built Mustang, non-rice imports, V8 swapped mini trucks, etc. Something with rear seats a plus.

Really looking for the quickest street car for the money to play with for a while. Probably won't keep it very long, just want something to take my mind off the Z06. :)

Shopping in the 4k - 8k range. More if it's worth it. Possible trades for my 02 Mean Streak and/or my 02 Grand Prix GT. This will be a cash sale. If I see something I like, the deal will probably be made that day.

Thanks

I have a friend that has a datsun 280s that was from arizona, car was media blasted , then prepped and painted. Full recaro seats, the dash and interior was sent out to california to a place that only does old datsun. The car has some old school watatabe wheels in some yummy offsets. For the heart he has a fullly built rb26det out of a newer r34, car has custom oil pan and baffle, single turbo, blah blah blah This car is so gorgous and clean im not kidding you could eat off the oilpan. But yeah its for sale . Old school import thats under 2300 lbs and over 600whp on pump yeaaahhhhhhhhh

I have a friend that has a datsun 280s that was from arizona, car was media blasted , then prepped and painted. Full recaro seats, the dash and interior was sent out to california to a place that only does old datsun. The car has some old school watatabe wheels in some yummy offsets. For the heart he has a fullly built rb26det out of a newer r34, car has custom oil pan and baffle, single turbo, blah blah blah This car is so gorgous and clean im not kidding you could eat off the oilpan. But yeah its for sale . Old school import thats under 2300 lbs and over 600whp on pump yeaaahhhhhhhhh

Price, my man. :)

man you must drive your wife nuts changing cars the way you do... goodluck with the sale. you know you coudl always throw some money inthat the garage queened s10 of yours :whistle:

I do.

Thanks.

Planned.

you could always mod that grand prix to be pretty badass...

It is so totally modded already. It has a K&N CAI.

Price, my man. :)

I will know for sure the price tomorrow, this guy helps me with my wiring he is an older gentleman in his 50's so the car was never ragged out by a young person. I will find pic's give me a second. The detail this guy put into the car is what makes it amazing. every peice was either replaced or redone.

Guest tbutera2112
How about a 2007 400+HP Subaru Impreza? Piston engine, 35R, 6-speed power windows, and a/c even!

i will come buy your car right now if its in the 4-8k range

I was also talking about Eric's (I was trying to multi-quote the Subaru guy, hit refresh, and it kept the multi-quote tagged).

Anywaysssss, what I meant was - I don't think Eric's is anywhere close to 7,000. Last I saw was 11,000 on here and 10,000 elsewhere.

2001 silverstone honda s2000 ..........convertible...6speed rear wheel drive 500whp. on 93pump @20lbs. 12k. and it's yours just throwing it out there thx.

Didn't your's have a baby blue roll bar?

May have been someone else.