Newb to CR

MiDe84

I see you ignored the second part of my reply, so I will do the same.

Oh well, I'll stick to giving the noob a thrashing in the twisties.

i missed that art. the sale is not going swell. "buyer" is giving me the run around an wont be in time :( F M L

Nice looking ride, Mike, and welcome to CR! Be sure and make the Gearhead show coming up - bring your ride and meet us!

Oooo nice car. Ill go if I can get a little ride along from ya. :cool:

• Upvote 1

Oooo nice car. Ill go if I can get a little ride along from ya. :cool:

Oh, absolutely! The 500's are slower than you think, though :)

The last show was an awesome get together - I had previously never met anyone on the forum. If you get the chance to as well, make sure and pop by one of the "Columbus Cars and Coffee" meets that are held on Saturday's - usually a couple of times a month.

The car show is coming up - don't miss it!

Oh, absolutely! The 500's are slower than you think, though :)

The last show was an awesome get together - I had previously never met anyone on the forum. If you get the chance to as well, make sure and pop by one of the "Columbus Cars and Coffee" meets that are held on Saturday's - usually a couple of times a month.

The car show is coming up - don't miss it!

Its not about the speed when it comes to the 500 for me, its the sound of the supercharger whining along side the rumble of a v8. MmmmMMMmm music to my ears.

I was given a Base Caliber from enterprise when a rental van broke down once. Probably the single most terrible thing I have driven in a long time, second only to the PT Cruiser I guess.

Looks like the SRT fixes most of the BS though, so welcome.

:)

I was given a Base Caliber from enterprise when a rental van broke down once. Probably the single most terrible thing I have driven in a long time, second only to the PT Cruiser I guess.

sad this is his caliber is faster then both your cars :bangbang:

Sounds about right. I like to think of my car like a diamond stuck in coal. The diamond is the powertrain and the coal is the rest of the car lol. The caliber is a little rough around the edges but I find it fun to drive. I would never have thought about a base Caliber but the SRT appealed to me.

• Upvote 1

Sounds about right. I like to think of my car like a diamond stuck in coal. The diamond is the powertrain and the coal is the rest of the car lol. The caliber is a little rough around the edges but I find it fun to drive. I would never have thought about a base Caliber but the SRT appealed to me.

+1 Rep for being cool!

See Paul, this guy has an SRT and can muster a readable sentence, and can spell CAT properly.

welcome...and nice ride. i have been eyeballing the caliber srt-4's for quite sometime now. (former neon srt-4 owner)

Thanks! Let me know if you wanna go for a ride or something. Maybe I can get ya to buy one. :D

Thanks! Let me know if you wanna go for a ride or something. Maybe I can get ya to buy one. :D

meh...i test drove one about 2 yers ago. i liked it a lot, but not enough to get rid of my GTO at the time. and right now is definitely not good time for me to get another car loan.