My I hate FexEx rant

DaddyBuiltRacing

I know I have another thread with basically the same thing, but that is more aimed at Paypal too. This time I get a voicemail at 7:03 am from FedEx. They are calling to inform me that they have a package supposed to be delivered to me on Monday that has arrived damaged. What might that pakcage be? Only my 3k dollar bottom end coming back from Laskey Racing in California!!!! They inform me that there is a tube sticking out the side of the box that appears to be bent up pretty good. So I will be going to local fedex as soon as the wife gets home so I can inspect it and see what damages they have caused yet again.

Hopefully its just the water tube on back of the motor because I have a few extras laying around the garage. Either way its a [crummy] deal that they handle stuff so carelessly. They told me they could have it sent back to CA to be inspected there and file an insurance claim....I have only been waiting 4 months for the damn thing.

Ill post pics when I get home later.

lol... sucks you both have such trouble with shipping shit. i ship alooooot of items.(last year shipped over af ew hundreed items from parting out a car) mainly used ups though not a single issues.

use to use fedex but there nto near me. hope you get this worked out

I had 2800 in the bottom end, but that includes the moroso pan, arp main studs and purchasing a crank from Laskey because I didn't have a good one at the time. And no there is no machine shop in central ohio I will allow to touch my motor...just personal preference there.

Take into consideration what all is in my bottom end and 2800 is a deal.

Benson Sleeves

Pauter Rods

Cp Pistons

ARP Mains

Moroso Pan

Oil Pump

Oil Pickup

Crank-$150

All Gaskets

Polished Crank

Balanced and Blue Printed

Return shipping

I had 2800 in the bottom end, but that includes the moroso pan, arp main studs and purchasing a crank from Laskey because I didn't have a good one at the time. And no there is no machine shop in central ohio I will allow to touch my motor...just personal preference there.

Take into consideration what all is in my bottom end and 2800 is a deal.

Benson Sleeves

Pauter Rods

Cp Pistons

ARP Mains

Moroso Pan

Oil Pump

Oil Pickup

Crank-$150

All Gaskets

Polished Crank

Balanced and Blue Printed

Return shipping

Ok that makes the story better, any reason why you did not tackle this yourself? just found a deal to save by a bundle?

Cause if I did it myself and it fucked up I was responsible for fixing it, if it fucks up then Laskey is responsible lol. Plus I live in a condo association that flips out if I fart, let alone work on my car here. And I saved over 500 bucks by going this route rather then piecing it all together