I need help, looking for small donations for ALS Foundation

Nitrousbird

I'm not usually one to ask for donations to support a cause. But I am doing this cause to help out one of my co-workers.

My lead tech on my team has a wife who has ALS. He is a really great guy - willing to help anyone out (even helped with my hell move to my new house). He is very loyal to his wife, and takes care of her further than most people would be willing to do. The ALS foundation has helped him and his wife out with their struggles with her disease, and I wanted to help give back. I've talked to him a lot about his situation, and usually have to hold back tears hearing the progression of his wife's disease and how it is impacting him.

My wife and I are doing a walk for the ALS foundation. The ALS Association is the only non-profit organization fighting Lou Gehrig’s Disease on every front. By leading the way in global research, providing assistance for people with ALS through a nationwide network of chapters, coordinating multidisciplinary care through certified clinical care centers, and fostering government partnerships, The Association builds hope and enhances quality of life while aggressively searching for new treatments and a cure.

I am asking you to help by supporting my fund-raising efforts with a donation. Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in the lives of many! It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make your donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. If you would prefer, you can also send your tax-deductible contribution to the address listed below.

Any amount, great or small, helps in the fight. I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Click here to visit my personal page to make a donation

If you have no interest donating, that's totally cool. I am just using what contacts I have to help out a little.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...