Random computer and electronics shit

unfunnyryan

All these are used and known working

2x1GB PQI Turbo DDR2 533mhz memory - Tested good a few months ago - $15

2x1GB OCZ DDR2 800mhz memory - Tested good -$20

2x1GB Hynix DDR2 SODIMM 667mhz LAPTOP memory - Haven't run a test on it, but was working fine when pulled from brothers laptop - $20

2x1GB DDR400 Corsair XMS Memory - Untested, but worked great when last used.

1x80GB Hitachi Serial ATA laptop HDD - Came from brothers laptop. - $25

1x Silicon Dust HDHomeRun Network TV Tuner (link) Bought and never really used. Perfect condition, all accessories. - $100

1x Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick. USB cable tuner. Works fine, only had it for a month, I think I have all the accessories (Getting rid of it because I couldnt get it to function with my linux box). - $50

1x Gigabyte GA-8IPE10000 Pro G motherboard with 2.4ghz P4 (I think its the processor with 2mb cache that overclocks like a beast) It is currently seated with the DDR400 above. Fan cable is hacked up but can be repaired. Could make a good testbed system or server. Make an offer.

1x Nvidia 6800 - I forget how much memory is on this, but it has a upgraded silent fan. Was also bios modded years back. Works fine, goes good with motherboard above. Make an offer.

1x Artec ATSC OTA Tuner. Works fine, I can't find the ugly ass antenna it came with, but I'm sure its around here somewhere. - $30

All this stuff has been sitting around my room. I will list the rest of the stuff throughout the rest of my house later on.

PM me with any questions. I'm always at a computer and check my email often, so I'll be sure to get back to you.