Help! Find me a truck/suv for under $10,000

V8 Beast

I need a nice reliable daily that can double as a tow car. If you can find me one I will love you long time! I would like to have a 7 seater, but must be able to seat at least 5... I cant find anything I want close. I would also prefer to deal with a dealership since they give warranties, but will make an exception for a good deal. Any help is appreciated.

If I can I want a car with a about 60-70k miles.

Brian, I am in the same boat - looking for a local SUV (domestic) with 4x4, 3rd row seats, without a gazillion miles.

They are not nearly as plentiful as they were a few months ago.

You speak the truth! 4 months ago I saw a bunch and figured I would wait until closer to the end of my lease.. now they are all gone.

Guest Removed
If I can I want a car with a about 60-70k miles.

You speak the truth! 4 months ago I saw a bunch and figured I would wait until closer to the end of my lease.. now they are all gone.

cause they have been selling like hot cakes...

ever think about going to the auto auction and buying something?(im talking on a dealer day) cause shit like you want sells for 7-9 k range;)

cause they have been selling like hot cakes...

ever think about going to the auto auction and buying something?(im talking on a dealer day) cause shit like you want sells for 7-9 k range;)

I forgot all about that! Good lookin out!