September 6th 2009

dover

Its this Sunday and yes Monday is Labor day. But it will be my birthday. And I got two tables upstairs at Sugar. I don't plan on staying there all night so feel free to come by and drink my booze and have a badass time. And if you are my close friends on here I don't want any bullshit excuses you will come out and for atleast a drink and have a good time.

For my REAL close friends I am thinking Putin Bay this Saturday? Let me know.

Please post in here and I'll continue to update this if your coming cause I have to put you on the guest list.

:eek:

Guest List:

1. Shanton Wilson

2. Paul

3. Brandon & (I assume) Katy

Edited by Dover

Its this Sunday and yes Monday is Labor day. But it will be my birthday. And I got two tables upstairs at Sugar. I don't plan on staying there all night so feel free to come by and drink my booze and have a badass time. And if you are my close friends on here I don't want any bullshit excuses you will come out and for atleast a drink and have a good time.

Please post in here and I'll continue to update this if your coming cause I have to put you on the guest list.

Guest List:

1. Shanton Wilson

2. Jizzle +1

FIXXED

And put in bay hmmmmmmmm

Guest List:

1. Shanton Wilson

Is that really a question? Go to put-in-bay, drink at the extremely long bar, barf in the sand and sign your name. Hell, you may find my signature in a few places. :D Happy early birthday.

Guest List:

1. Shanton Wilson

2. Paul

3. Brandon & (I assume) Katy

Dude change this Gay thread and make a Put In Bay thread with numbers. PRK members are goin to put In Bay or You will Suffer:bangbang:

We can use my ruck or we can rent somthin fuck Sugar were goin to the island Dover call me after 11 tonight.