Byers mazda Subaru

ghost1647545489

Hey just wanted to let anyone know who is looking for a Mazda or Subaru I have a really Good Hook up at Byers Mazda Subaru off Billingsly Road in Dublin. He will make things really easy no hassling. It may sound like a commercial But Im just putting it out there if anyone wants to get a good deal. Not only is the General Manager a friend but also a co-worker. I have bought my last 3 cars from there.

I have nothing nice to say about Byers Mazda/Subaru. Horrible service both times I went in there.

its just Paul Liska the fat fuck that works there that gives people problems.

I was standing near him one day when i heard him call a person of oriental decent a chink. I couldnt believe it. I dont know why he is still there, he offers nothing but negativity to that dealership. Dont get me wrong, i like byers, i know the family and have bought many cars there, but damn they need to get rid of that guy.

I was standing near him one day when i heard him call a person of oriental decent a chink. I couldnt believe it. I dont know why he is still there, he offers nothing but negativity to that dealership. Dont get me wrong, i like byers, i know the family and have bought many cars there, but damn they need to get rid of that guy.

rofl! i got my customer service survey and I totally bashed on Paul in the survey and I praised everyone else. I received a call back with in 2 hours from Paul, " I just got your survey and saw it was in the orange section and wanted to know whats up" Fuck you Paul.

rofl! i got my customer service survey and I totally bashed on Paul in the survey and I praised everyone else. I received a call back with in 2 hours from Paul, " I just got your survey and saw it was in the orange section and wanted to know whats up" Fuck you Paul.

Jill FTW :p

+1 on Paul sucking ass.

I bought my 06 Mazda3s new from Ricart because they could do the best deal, but since I lived in Dublin the ONE time I had to go in for service because of a radio recall, he gave me shit up and down because I wanted it serviced by them although I didn't buy it from them. I was like dude, stfu.

That's not who it was.

I'll reference my old post here ->

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=429622&postcount=25

I'll add that when I was looking for my Mazda I checked the inventory of every dealer in OH before going to Byers. I wanted a blue car and there were ~4 in Wooster and I think 1 in Cinci. The sales manager told me that there were no blue cars in the state of Ohio and that if I wanted blue it would take him some time to search for it and they'd charge me $400 (and I'd pay sticker). Knowing that he just completely lied to me and denied giving me all the discounts I was eligible for, I promptly walked out, drove to Wooster and bought the exact car I wanted with all my discounts.

When I went back a year later with my mom to look at a Legacy GT, the same sales person waited on us. He pulled up a car for us to test drive, tossed me the keys, and said 'see ya.' The car was covered in bird shit, he left the paper floor mats crumbled up under the pedals, and didn't even bother to take the plastic off the seats. He didn't speak one word to us about the car, features, options, price, etc.

Ive met this cocky fucker before, my buddy works there. I can pretty much hear this fucker saying that also.

That's not who it was.

I'll reference my old post here ->

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=429622&postcount=25

I'll add that when I was looking for my Mazda I checked the inventory of every dealer in OH before going to Byers. I wanted a blue car and there were ~4 in Wooster and I think 1 in Cinci. The sales manager told me that there were no blue cars in the state of Ohio and that if I wanted blue it would take him some time to search for it and they'd charge me $400 (and I'd pay sticker). Knowing that he just completely lied to me and denied giving me all the discounts I was eligible for, I promptly walked out, drove to Wooster and bought the exact car I wanted with all my discounts.

When I went back a year later with my mom to look at a Legacy GT, the same sales person waited on us. He pulled up a car for us to test drive, tossed me the keys, and said 'see ya.' The car was covered in bird shit, he left the paper floor mats crumbled up under the pedals, and didn't even bother to take the plastic off the seats. He didn't speak one word to us about the car, features, options, price, etc.

In the thread you referenced you used the name paul lyskett. Was that a typo? If not, its the same guy, you just spelled his last name wrong.

I worked there for over a year and have had great relationships with everyone but Paul.

In the thread you referenced you used the name paul lyskett. Was that a typo? If not, its the same guy, you just spelled his last name wrong.

I worked there for over a year and have had great relationships with everyone but Paul.

I never mentioned Paul's name, the thread was just someone complaining about their experience with him and I chimed in with my Byer's experience. If Paul is the service manager then it's definintely not him since I only dealt with one salesman and the sales manager.

I won't mention the salesman's name and I don't hold him responsible for the deal falling through on my Mazda. His job is to get someone to fall in love with a car (which I was before I walked in) and try to work some numbers. It's the sales managers job to close the deal and make the numbers work. The sales manager straight up lied to me and refused to honor certain discounts. He refused to negotiate on the price and basically said the sticker was the take-it or leave-it price.

When we came in to look at the Legacy GT it was totally the salesman's fault because he didn't give my mom any attention, didn't say anything about the car, and gie us a clean one to drive. My mom was so put off by him that she refused to drive the car because she "already made up her mind not to buy from that guy."