IPS Custom TT setup pulls 1132RWHP through a 4L80e!

atomicfusion1647545515

That's right! we just got done dyno tuning the new setup!

We replaced the APS TT setup (nothing is left from APS at all now!) with a new fully customized IPS TT setup.

We made a few passes and the best one was 1132RWHP. We backed it down a bit and will be racing on the 1075RWHP version.

All of this was done through a 4L80e with an UN- Locked converter!

Dyno graph coming soon...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job guys. do you think your aps headers would work on a fbody? for a friend of mine wants to join our turbo cars. big single

The entire APS kit off Mark's car is already going on a C6 we have in the shop now but give me a call and we can discuss some more affordable options for him :)

Jeff

The guys at IPS really built a quality kit here... custom headers, custom spec turbos, custom designed and built intercooler, all custom intake and downpipes. Everything was built from scratch and it looks amazing!

Can't wait to get it on the track. I hear there is a rental coming up...

The guys at IPS really built a quality kit here... custom headers, custom spec turbos, custom designed and built intercooler, all custom intake and downpipes. Everything was built from scratch and it looks amazing!

Can't wait to get it on the track. I hear there is a rental coming up...

One on Sept. 11th, but you should go to the later one that I will be able to attend. ;)

any pics of the new setup?

I'm not sure if I took any of the manifolds before they made it in the car or not but once installed the manifolds / turbos / WG's are all very difficult to photograph. Our fuel system has been in the car all year and I have pics of it somewhere. I can take pics of the FMIC set-up and custom tubing before the bumper goes back on today though.

Something of interest is we actually put the stock intake manifold back on and added mufflers in preparation of Mark running the "True Street" class at the LSx Shoot-out. All yesterdays dyno results were made with both fully installed and the car 100% ready to go :)

Jeff

Something of interest is we actually put the stock intake manifold back on and added mufflers in preparation of Mark running the "True Street" class at the LSx Shoot-out. All yesterdays dyno results were made with both fully installed and the car 100% ready to go :)

Jeff

Will you guys at some point dyno it the the custom intake manifold and I assume he has cutouts?