Coilovers being overly noisy

Tripleskate

Installed coils on my car a few days ago, I do a few checks on it once it's all put together and everything seems okay. Lock to Lock, no steering wheel vibration/roughness. Moved the car down my street and no alarming noises, so that seems good. However, whenever I hit rough patches in the road, I get noticeable clunking noises. I had a friend ride in the car to make sure I'm not being paranoid over it. He thinks it's coming from "the passenger side front coil, however it's not a big deal", I think it's coming from the back at both sides. Is it...

1. "coilovers are so rigid, they're gonna make more noise when you're on shitty roads, get over it."

or

2. "You are in imminent danger and peril is headed your way!"

Problem is, it could be several things, swaybar endlinks, somethings loose, etc. Anything specific I might want to check?

check your sway bar end links and also make sure the preload is setup is right.

Also make sure the spring perches are tightened.

+1

An improperly torqued mounting bolt (usually the bottom) will make a rattle or clunk over larger bumps, but if everything is tight you'll just have to deal with it.