EBAY DEAL: New Toshiba 32AV502R 32" 720p LCD HDTV - $335

KillJoy

Why not go for this instead, supposedly it is only $380 when you add to the cart, plus it's 1080p (not like it matters on a TV this size, but still a great deal).

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05771528000P?sid=IAx20071211x000001&aff=Y&origin=prod

But... that is a Vizio...

:confused:

KillJoy

But... that is a Vizio...

:confused:

KillJoy

They're the number one seller of LCD's in America, I'm pretty sure they are doing something right. Besides, Toshiba is decent but it's no Samsung or Sony. I know multiple people with Vizio's, for the money you can't really beat it.

They're the number one seller of LCD's in America' date=' I'm pretty sure they are doing something right. Besides, Toshiba is decent but it's no Samsung or Sony. I know multiple people with Vizio's, for the money you can't really beat it.[/quote']

And toyota sells a bunch of corolla's too!

They must be the best damn car on the road.

http://files.byondhome.com/Teka123/2008-12/IcewarriorX-0001/borat_not.jpg

And toyota sells a bunch of corolla's too!

They must be the best damn car on the road.

http://files.byondhome.com/Teka123/2008-12/IcewarriorX-0001/borat_not.jpg

Didn't say Vizio was the top brand quality wise, but if you're already considering a Toshiba then you probably don't care about having the best name brand, they're both second tier brands as far as I'm concerned.

Didn't say Vizio was the top brand quality wise' date=' but if you're already considering a Toshiba then you probably don't care about having the best name brand, they're both second tier brands as far as I'm concerned.[/quote']

Then buy a damn Vizio?

:wtf:

KillJoy

i've got 2 42" vizios and love them. i just bought one from walmart (not many good electronic stores near me)----42" 1080p, 120hz with 5 HDMI inputs and all kinds of other bullshit i will never use. paid $800 for it. our other one is about 3 years old and works flawlessly.

vizio is coming out with an LED tv supposedly this month for around $2k that will undercut companies selling them for $3500. i'm not a TV/electronics snob by any means but my brother knows quite a bit about electronics and i bought these on his recommendations.

both TV's in question look like good deals though

32" is pretty small. Might make an okay kitchen TV I suppose. Too low of a resolution to be used as a monitor.

It's also a good size if you live in a cramped college apartment like I do. My room is small enough that anything bigger than a 37" would be too big.

It's also a good size if you live in a cramped college apartment like I do. My room is small enough that anything bigger than a 37" would be too big.

Still too small, even in a cramped apartment.

We have a 57" in our 15x15 bedroom. Sadly, only a 50" in the living room right now (it's the nicer of the two TV's).

Still too small, even in a cramped apartment.

We have a 57" in our 15x15 bedroom. Sadly, only a 50" in the living room right now (it's the nicer of the two TV's).

You must be compensating for something. The bedroom is for fuckin, not watching tv