Need rotors ASAP

Nitrousbird

I went on vacation to Mexico, and ordered rotors/pads online (from two different vendors...those that had the cheapest prices) before I left, so I could have them this week to do my brakes.

While gone, my rotor order got cancelled I come to find out, because they weren't in stock. Sweet.

I ordered the Brembo 27161 front rotors for my Avalanche (02, 1500, Z71, G80 axle, dual piston caliper). Price was $100.90 shipped, if they freaking had them. These rotors are vented, non-drilled/slotted.

I wanted a high-quality rotor (keep warping the Auto-Zone specials), without paying $100+ each for them.

ANYONE carry these locally that can get them in for a similar price this week? My Hawk Super Duty pads are arriving today. I need to get the brakes done this week.

If you have a HIGH QUALITY alternative for similar money, I am all ears as well. But I need ot be able to pick this up THIS WEEK. I prefer a north side retailer, since I live in the Powell area, but will drive if need be. I was considering going more expensive on the brake setup, but can't justify it right now.