Need work,Who is the best painter on here.....

Evolved8

Guest Removed
dan achbach... if you dont care to much about price and want the best job you can get....

right off 161 at the corner of route 3

yes this guy...not on the low dollar side, but have never seen shit work out of his shop.

my dad set up the servers for his new facility.. They are the only people certified in maseratti (SP) and Ferrari in a 5 state radius... and for a while they were the only ones who certified in water based paint... ( I think another shop in cali is now to)

dan is a pretty cool laid back guy to..

Hahaha....nottttt cheap...in the $4000-$6000 range

I actually think that's on the cheap end of the spectrum based on the expectations that Slowmotion wants.

For show winning paint it's best to expect $10k +

I'll add another nod to Achbach as well. I'm pretty picky about quality of paint work and I was very up front with him about my expectations when my Audi was hit a few years back and the work they turned out was top notch. Esp for a black car.

However, don't forget our board sponsors. In the paint industry it's all how much time you're willing to buy to get the job done it's best. Shops like Achback refuse to take short cuts on anything which is why they are the most expensive around. Other shops need to do less expensive work to survive esp when dealing with insurance companies. Most times if the shop wasn't working around a budget and had the time to do everything as they wanted they could produce the same level of work.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
yes this guy...not on the low dollar side, but have never seen shit work out of his shop.

:whistle:

Just to clarify... I will never say I am the best at what I do. Im not. But I will say, I have had Achbach's work in my shop to fix it.

I also have one of his previous employees in my shop. And I have heard many stories and got to see some examples. Notice the key word "previous", there's a reason for that.

• 2 months later...