trails tonight

jeffro

Guest tbutera2112

house sitting in polaris, and my truck is on E :(

someone remind me next tuesday and ill get ready to head out on wed.

im determined to hit 14.9x...15.0s were killing me

im gonna have to check the bolt pattern, if its the same ill throw the big n littles off the stang on my truck and head up lol

im gonna have to check the bolt pattern, if its the same ill throw the big n littles off the stang on my truck and head up lol

Your Stang wheels aren't going to work, not like that'll make that sled any faster anyway.

Guest tbutera2112
Your Stang wheels aren't going to work, not like that'll make that sled any faster anyway.

yea...the bolt patterns are pretty different, just looked it up

i gotta have fun in something... :( dont hate

Guest tbutera2112
So go get your Stang going man. Be cool to see that come spring.

the work that needs done is beyond my skill level...lots of welding is the next step on the car...after the welding, the motor can be dropped in, but then the whole car needs wired up...and i still need about $1500 to finish the parts lol, need a fuel system and radiator/fans...once the chassis work is done though, ill get on top of the parts...hopefully it will be out snapping spider gears/axles by this spring

yeah, i made it through the first 2 rounds. it was my first time ever bracket racing. pretty prix was there as well boosted ace

well just to let you know, i hate you lol. i ran you in the time trials after word, i had you all the way down the track and saw you had like 13.7 on your car. i was excited until i saw you ran slow that pass lol.

well just to let you know, i hate you lol. i ran you in the time trials after word, i had you all the way down the track and saw you had like 13.7 on your car. i was excited until i saw you ran slow that pass lol.

i missed second trying to powershift lols. i think i caught you at the verrry end. providing it doesnt rain ill see ya there?

i missed second trying to powershift lols. i think i caught you at the verrry end. providing it doesnt rain ill see ya there?

yep, im heading out now. it just rained near my house, but it also stayed north of main street, so im hoping it will all stay clear.

is your car a v-6?