Wrecked '99 Mustang Coupe - Offers Over $250

Bahnstoermer1647545488

It Starts! LOL....

I am posting this for my neighbor whose daughter wrecked her car on the way back to college this weekend. So, my goal is to help my neighbor and hopefully someone on the board who might be able to use this car for something. It is not to get into a phone / email forwarding / scheduling nightmare :)

The car is a black 6 Cyl. 1999 Mustang Coupe, approx 76k miles, front impact. The driver said she had to turn the car off after the hit, ie the engine was still running. I'm not sure if it restarts or not. Frame appears to be toasted, I think the engine / trans and a bunch of other stuff should be salvageable.

As far as scheduling, let's plan on Saturday morning / early afternoon for now and if there's interest I'll let my neighbor know. Car is located in Dublin. He was offered $250 to have it towed away, SO, offers start there and move up. Buyer will have to tow it away. I'm doing this just as a favor for him, no sales commission for me LOL.

PICS BELOW.

Edited by Bahnstoermer

Guest tbutera2112
how about part it out?

oh fuck it a auto trans car...someone else take it.

you sure tyler wasnt driving this?

the damage is only on one part of the car...if i was driving it, the rear would have atleast a busted tail light, if not total loss

the damage is only on one part of the car...if i was driving it, the rear would have atleast a busted tail light, if not total loss

true...

if you was driving only the roof would be reusable :p

I just had my neighbor start the car very briefly - some belts are off, trans lines broke, etc so we didn't let it run but it did start.

I notice the offer declined from $400 to to $250 LOL. My neighbor and I will be around from 10am to 12 tomorrow for anyone who wants to come by. Otherwise it will be gone Monday.

If you want the address PM me and I will send it to you later tonight.

~Alex

I just had my neighbor start the car very briefly - some belts are off, trans lines broke, etc so we didn't let it run but it did start.

I notice the offer declined from $400 to to $250 LOL. My neighbor and I will be around from 10am to 12 tomorrow for anyone who wants to come by. Otherwise it will be gone Monday.

If you want the address PM me and I will send it to you later tonight.

~Alex

once i noticed it was a auto trans car.

still debating it...

i more then likely can't now anyway, im going to have to pay a fine for this fucking ranger still being here :mad:

Edited by Removed

Guest tbutera2112
once i noticed it was a auto trans car.

still debating it...

i more then likely can now anyway, i ams going to have to pay a fine for this fucking ranger still being here :mad:

why would you get fined? by who? hook a chain to it and drag it inside the shop or back in the woods or something lol

why would you get fined? by who? hook a chain to it and drag it inside the shop or back in the woods or something lol

eye sore. landlord. no, someone else was suppose to come get it by tues.