87k Shelby GT500 thats not street legal?

DaddyBuiltRacing

So tonight I was at the local ford dealership where the gf's little brother cleans at night. Got to looking at some of the cars inside. Well the Shelby GT500 stang was one that caught my eye. We start looking at it and notice there is a piece of paper taped to the window covering part of the window sticker. Peel it back and found this:

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/alittlelessordinary/stang2.jpg

For this much:

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/alittlelessordinary/stang.jpg

WTF?

i was curious and did some searching and found this was the general consensus

it says not street legal or not for sale. because when it comes from ford it is not finished. it has to go to shelby to get the s/c and the rest of the kr package. only then is it for sale and street legal. it has to have the shelby price adjustment window sticker on it to sell it.. to after it comes from shelby the ford sticker is no good.

$5,000 ADM due to "lack of supply" - that guy is out of his MIND. No wonder why it's still on the show room floor!

That the same shit they had on the 03's when they came out. I'm surprised its only $5k.

The Shelby's had a $10k mark up on them when they first came out.

That the same shit they had on the 03's when they came out. I'm surprised its only $5k.

you know your "mark up" is too high on an 09 when the 2010s are rolling off the truck :)

The 10s have the same powertrain as the KR cars did for about 30-40k less.

They sure did.

What amazes me is... there's a GT500KR out there for 57k, and this guy is asking what was it... 87k with ADM?

Not happen'n.

there are at least 1200 cars I would take for that price over a mustang, I don't care what type of mustang it is (unless it comes with a lifetime supply of pussy, which it certainly does not).

How about the GT-R for example lol

The cost of transmissions for a GT-R will far exceed the cost of the GT500KR:eek: