The depth I have been to is deep, not this deep.

Akula

:confused: Why am I wrong? Size of the area to be explored?

Does it really need to be explained?

Here's for starters: there are at least hundreds of billions of galaxies in the known universe. It would take 100,000 years to cross our own galaxy traveling at the speed of light.

Here's some more fun: ~90% of the universe is made up of dark matter. Dark matter is just hypothetical matter that modern science cannot yet grasp.

Here's for starters: there are at least hundreds of billions of galaxies in the known universe. It would take 100,000 years to cross our own galaxy traveling at the speed of light.

Here's some more fun: ~90% of the universe is made up of dark matter. Dark matter is just hypothetical matter that modern science cannot yet grasp.

I see your point but still think we should know more about our own planet.

that thing is sweet looking. would love to take it on a test drive. hopefully it helps with learning more about the giant squid. although, i don't know if i would want to confront a full grown giant squid in that thing. also, would love to see some new deep water species discovered. there may be more pre-historic fish down there. despite the argument above. there is still a lot down there that we haven't been able to get to, or see. the majority of the ocean is un-mapped and hasn't been explored.

We can grasp it, and we can explain it mathematically. Simpletons and religious nuts refuse to accept what it really is... which is matter from the other 8 dimensions. No joke. Ready hyperspace by michio kaku.

that thing is sweet looking. would love to take it on a test drive. hopefully it helps with learning more about the giant squid. although, i don't know if i would want to confront a full grown giant squid in that thing. also, would love to see some new deep water species discovered. there may be more pre-historic fish down there. despite the argument above. there is still a lot down there that we haven't been able to get to, or see. the majority of the ocean is un-mapped and hasn't been explored.

Thats what Im talking about. Too much unexplored area on our own planet.

The giant squids would really be interesting. Just recently a team of scientists put a camera on a giant squid and caught pics of a mega squid. It was on Discovery channel but havent watched it yet. If I can find it Ill let you know.