How about a rematch for Anthony and Brian Carter.

DTM Brian

rob u can use my car and run that turd with the tape

im still waiting to see your car, and go make your 10sec pass with my driver mod. lmk if you want me to get it ready for the next track day.

im not scared to spray it either, as long as you have the supporting mods to handle it :D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on how my credit it with u im broke as a joke i might swing by this weekend

mother fucker....how far we go back?

fuck you , who say's you need credit here?

how many times do i have to tell you just bring me the car?:gtfo:

hell i was trying to hold your carb hostage till it got here. now you really dont have a excuse. hell let me in the garage and if the battery is up, i can have it running and driving in minutes. and could get it here my damn self. how the hell are you just letting that thing sit? i need to put more foot to ass with you, you lazy bum.

Rob AkA Gearhead the baddest driver in the world with a car that dont run. damn your anoying. "pickck any two cars and ill win". .08 ant gona cut it cause im super rob.!

how about build your own car and quit talkin shit

In order to win in any race. You Need A Car!!!! how about Your Own.

and i think anthony would win if his car was built and done correct. sorry brian but there is always more boost and sooner than later the spray will take out your motor.

but you both need to look out. i know of another car that will take the title real soon. for stock bottom end.

Rob AkA Gearhead the baddest driver in the world with a car that dont run. damn your anoying. "pickck any two cars and ill win". .08 ant gona cut it cause im super rob.!

how about build your own car and quit talkin shit

In order to win in any race. You Need A Car!!!! how about Your Own.

and i think anthony would win if his car was built and done correct. sorry brian but there is always more boost and sooner than later the spray will take out your motor.

but you both need to look out. i know of another car that will take the title real soon. for stock bottom end.

i just love how you think you know everything there is to know. and yet to prove you dont know shit.

i find it funny how no one wants to try that bet with me!

and since you know every fucking thing there is to know, just what is wrong with anthonys car?

and N2O dont take out motors. and motor can become a pile of scrap with a bad tune. N2O motors just have a narrower window to work with in the tune. and you go alittle lean, bang. there went a ton of fucking money in the oil pan or on the track.

No

I

+1

Have

I have to agree with the last two posts. I dont think I need to worry about a progressive 150 shot taking out anything. If you look at the last times Anthonys car seems to be hitting harder than my car does...

too

BTW

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quadruple for the pure hilariousnessness

agree.

anthony gets some better exhaust instead of those chokey headers and small pipe's, he might pick up a great deal. you can shove all the air and fuel you want into a motor, but if it cant get out as fast as its going in, where is it really going? building more heat in the chambers, wanting a less dense of a charge temp. hence why his car pick up on the big end even more when the air temps come down.granted that will happen regardless on a F/I car.

and a proper tune on a 150 shot, monitoring afr as temps change, staying to the safe side of the tune at all times. your motor(compression and leakdown) will look like anthonys . perfect.

My tune is perfect... just need to stop racing the car in "street mode". Can only turn the spray up off the line so much with 17'' wheels ya know

and i highly doubt you are even hurting the motor on a progressive . you take the torque/lean spike out this way

need to put the fucking slicks on it, and let it eat off the trans brake pussy.;):p:bangbang:

Bitch, come to the track and change my tires :bangbang:

deal.and this is why i cant get my shit done. im every body else car bitch.

I'm already in the market for LTs and x-pipe in the near future after my fail with the #2 primary last week with my MACs.

I can still do a TB, D1, E85, run my shifts higher again, etc. I don't want to make anymore power right now, I keep breaking shit :lol:

make it to where you cant break it.;)

you really only have one weak point left:p

My tune is perfect... just need to stop racing the car in "street mode". Can only turn the spray up off the line so much with 17'' wheels ya know

Hmmmm, how long have I been saying that? Car cuts 1.52 60ft in "street mode" Car has alot more in her. If you do not feel like it, you know I will!!

Rob Are u Telling me about spray? ive hade the same motor i built 12 years ago on 225 and 275 for 3 years and never burnt a sparkplug and shifting at 7800. id say with that and what the s10 Is doin now on low boost. my own chassisme and my father built id say without a doubt im a decent tunner and deff could pick anthony and brians cars up a bunch without me drivin dont need to drive someone elses car. do i know it all no but when i talk shit i know i can back it up!

. sorry brian but there is always more boost and sooner than later the spray will take out your motor.

boost can kill it just as fast.

Rob Are u Telling me about spray? ive hade the same motor i built 12 years ago on 225 and 275 for 3 years and never burnt a sparkplug and shifting at 7800. id say with that and what the s10 Is doin now on low boost. my own chassisme and my father built id say without a doubt im a decent tunner and deff could pick anthony and brians cars up a bunch without me drivin dont need to drive someone elses car. do i know it all no but when i talk shit i know i can back it up!

what did i quote you saying above?

it doesnt matter what you throw at it. if its going to blow , its going to blow.

most any one with the right amount of time,knowledge, and money can make anything go faster.

and talking pure driving skill, in unknown cars. and i know, yet alone we could both be very good drivers. but i got you in weight by at least a tenth. let alone all the hot air spewing from your blow hole slowing your fat ass down.

Hmmmm, how long have I been saying that? Car cuts 1.52 60ft in "street mode" Car has alot more in her. If you do not feel like it, you know I will!!

Yeah, it cut a 1.54.. or 1.56 (cant remember all I know is it was an even number) at kilkare on the radials when I used the trans brake.