FS Wii Bundle

KennyFKINPowerz

I purchased a brand new wii from Best Buy, for my kids last Christmas. This thing has been played maybe 10 times total. It just sits there on top of my tv and never gets played. So I am selling it. It is in brand new condition and has absolutely nothing wrong with it. I believe it is still under warranty as well.

What You get:

Wii - 249.99

Original Box and all manuals, cables ect ect - Included

Wireless sensor bar - Included

Wii Sports - Included

The console only comes with one nunchuck and controller so I had to buy the others seperate

2 x nunchucks with clear covers - 19.99

2x controllers - 39.99

Wii Fit with the Balance Board with clear cover 89.99

Jillian Michaels Ultimate Fitness 2009

My Fitness Coach 29.99

Deca Sports 19.99

Wii Playground 19.99

Rayman Raving Rabids 19.99

Super Mario Galaxy 49.99

Sonic Unleashed 29.99

Wii Play 19.99

Sonic the secret rings 19.99

Sonic the secret rings strategy guide 19.99

All these prices are brand new prices from Best Buy which totals $629.87 not including tax

I will take 350.00 for it all

You can contact me at

jallen4527@wowway.com

or 614-571-3431

I know you are selling it as a bundle, but let me know if you are willing to part with the 2 extra remotes and nunchucks. I wouldn't mind having a full set of 4 controllers.

I am interested in buying this as a whole but I don't need the extra contollers and definitely don't need the nunchucks. With my 3 year old, all I can see is a trip to the hospital. If John does sell me this, I would be willing to give you the extras.

-Nikki

I am interested in buying this as a whole but I don't need the extra contollers and definitely don't need the nunchucks. With my 3 year old, all I can see is a trip to the hospital. If John does sell me this, I would be willing to give you the extras.

-Nikki

Sweet, just let me know.