Cincinnati Rabbit

steppenwolf

Seems like us Cincy riders are coming out of the wood work:-) I have a whole different style of riding than you guys,a different mind set but since I like riding and this is OHIO I joined just to enjoy the pictures of the bikes,not what I want but you guys bring a smile to my face:).really liked the my bike picture thread. Now I might have to contribute to the ugliest bike thread with my bike at least in your eyes:-)

I am 55 and ride a 30 year old bike but I am trying to keep up with what the newer bikes are doing especially here in OHIO.You local guys I am near MT. Rumpke...I might get banned if I post a picture of my bike...I know I am out of place here but I do like your pictures and stories........

put your blinders on and the why the **** is this guy here...I like bikes..Like Beverly Hillbillies......

DSC_0005.jpg

This was just a quick trip to the pony keg.......:)

Thanks for the welcome:) Like I said I have a different style of riding but you guys have some really nice looking bikes and skills beyond mine.

Tiger..:-) you like my low tech gps...nothing like a map,Kawi...I am a card carrying AARP memeber but I still gotta work:broke:Jeremy..right down the street from ya in Miamitown the Retired and Riding group meets every tuesday morning for coffee before a ride:) I may only have 77,000 miles on it but it not ready for a junk yard:-)the enginge and carbs are exactly as they were 30 yeas ago..never been touched.

The old 1100's can still be a go fast bike

orange281008001.jpg

orange1100251008008.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

I leave tomorrow for ten days on Amtrak to California to check out the young babes 40-50 :-)

Thanks for the welcome..keep your pictures coming..see ya in ten days..

Bill

orange281008001.jpg

orange1100251008008.jpg

looks like you got a pimping little pad there. checkerd tile floor, bar, pool table and motorcycles. its like im talking to myself thirty of fourty years from now :lol:

*edit* wait is that a strippers stage with poles on it??? if so you are me hahaha