Help Me Decide On Personalized Plates

missmy5.0

Paulslo = Pauls slow

Paulgay = Pauls gay

PIVVVSG = Paul is Very very very slow + gay

NeonDrvr = I will only race people on street tires

The only reason Paul doesnt have personlaized plates is because there is a 97.3% chance they would be spelled wrong

:lol:

Or get

PSI Pony

Turbo V8

Boost it

Blw Dryr

The top 4 are very tempting. Turbo V8 was on my list that I didn't include on here (still in my top 5).

meh too flashy for me. ide rather have people wonder wtf just happen, how did they get walked by your mustang

Actually, I agree. I do want personalized plates, but I would rather have them saying WTF. Top 5 as of now are:

1.) Stock GT

2.) 2OO7 GT

3.) Turbo V8

4.) BEWSTED

5.) Terbo GT

Just FYI, the fees are going way way up Oct 1st. The girl at the BMV told me this today when I was thinking about getting personalized plates. It will cost an extra $50/year for personalized plates

its only a extra 35 now....ooohh it went up 15 bucks.:rolleyes:

what did plates cost 15 years ago? a hell of alot less then now. thats for sure

What if I purchase before Oct 1?

If your birthday is after Oct 1 you still get screwed and pay $50. My birthday is in July and I bought a new car in June. In August I went to get personalized plates and they only did a 1 year registration. I made them redo it since I wanted 2 year and wanted to take advantage of before the price increase. My personalized fee went from $30 to $100! I said WTF and they said any birthdays after Oct 1 you pay the $50 or if you get a 2 year. So then I made them tear up that registration and redo as a 1 year.

Its ridiculous. Anyone remember the article in the Dispatch about how the state didn't want to dump new plates on everyone since it meant a $2.50 increase per year and now they do this???! :rolleyes: