Blue WRX having fun near downtown.

excell

because the hood was rusted the fuck up from offroading the car. I priced getting the car painted and to get it done right it was going to cost allot and i knew I would just do it again.

So I said Screw it . Called duplicolor told them my idea they said cool and gave me some free product and off I went. If you want to see pics

http://www.40roll.com/wrx1

your index finger has gotta be broke down from all those rattle cans.

yea i mean it looks like absolute shit.

let me check.... Still not caring about the look.

You let me know when you start off roading your rx7 and tearing up the paint.

# problem

I rally my car and enjoy taking it on logging trails and driving in the woods.

The paint was getttttting tore up. I had rust on the hood and roof of the car. meaning even a bra would not have helped.

# Answer

Since I don't care about the look rather the functinality I decided to cover my car in truck bed coating. I do plan on revisiting the texture. If Ic ould get the whole car to look like the spoiler it would look sick.

At the moment it looks great from 20+ feet.

One of the bigger issues atm is that I've lazly resprayed a few parts after taking major nics. One of those spots being the passanger door. i tried using the new roll on product and the shits shiny.

Prolouge

I drive a car that can run low low 12s be taken off road and autocross . Its a street car in every since of the word and I daily drive and enjoy it. i think the paint if thats what you could call it is unique. Though it does not look show quality I think it does have its own draw. Kinda like a pug.

I do plan on seeing clifford at some point as he offered to help me out. This sadly requires time i've not had for a while.

http://www.40roll.com/wrx1/spoiler1.JPG

^ that is what I would like the entire car to look like

http://www.40roll.com/wrx1/sideshot.JPG

If not for the few splotchy parts on that pic the car would look exactly like I wanted.

In all truth I love my WRX to death. I think its one of the more fun cars I've ever driven. I had contemplated on more then one occasion getting rid of it for some selfesh dumb ass reason. I knew if I did this I would be forced to keep the car.

Allot of people talk about really building a machine but not everyone does it. I have taken the steps and spent money in the right places to make my car into what I have wanted.

If you enjoyed taking your car off road and playing in the dirt but did not want your car to rust what would be your option?ddd