Just made my car .002 seconds faster

V8 Beast

I've sprayed 200 before... Consistent times > glory pass.

Set-up the progressive, it'll take working on it. Your car is more then capable, just needs tweeked. However everybody knows that I don't hold anything back, so i wouldn't blame you for not taking my advice.

Set-up the progressive, it'll take working on it. Your car is more then capable, just needs tweeked. However everybody knows that I don't hold anything back, so i wouldn't blame you for not taking my advice.

I know what the car will handle. I have a vid of me spraying 200 at Norwalk just before I broke 3rd gear in my old tranny. What I'm saying is its not worth the risk.

I know what the car will handle. I have a vid of me spraying 200 at Norwalk just before I broke 3rd gear in my old tranny. What I'm saying is its not worth the risk.

Well D42 will be one of the last times the car comes out this year, why is it such a risk? You're the one who keeps talking about changing your set-up.

Well D42 will be one of the last times the car comes out this year, why is it such a risk? You're the one who keeps talking about changing your set-up.

I'm just playing around when I talk about spraying a 250 shot. And yes I do want to change the set-up but its running good (knock on wood) and I'm going to enjoy it. When/if it breaks it breaks.. I'm in no rush to speed up the process.

I like how it runs high 10's while looking like I'm not even trying. If I get froggy its tuned to handle a 175.. but thats as high of a shot I want going through it.

I'm just playing around when I talk about spraying a 250 shot. And yes I do want to change the set-up but its running good (knock on wood) and I'm going to enjoy it. When/if it breaks it breaks.. I'm in no rush to speed up the process.

I don't blame you for going about it the way you are, I'm just waiting until i can finish putting together this combo, then a 200 shot is all I'll spray. I can't wait to go back to calling out you and Anthony.

edit for the ninja edit: 175 shots are bad luck, don't do it.

I like how it runs high 10's while looking like I'm not even trying. If I get froggy its tuned to handle a 175.. but thats as high of a shot I want going through it.

You need to toss on the slicks and skinnies, plug in the trans brake and let it eat off the brake once and see what it does. Wont hurt the motor any and it should go alil faster in the 1/4.

You need to toss on the slicks and skinnies, plug in the trans brake and let it eat off the brake once and see what it does. Wont hurt the motor any and it should go alil faster in the 1/4.

I know!!!! I only sprayed it because my brother wanted to see what it looked like on spray :lol:. I pretty much have it down on the radials.. Getting it to hook on the slicks with the brake is my next mission.

I don't blame you for going about it the way you are, I'm just waiting until i can finish putting together this combo, then a 200 shot is all I'll spray. I can't wait to go back to calling out you and Anthony.

edit for the ninja edit: 175 shots are bad luck, don't do it.

Next year its on!! 175 is ok, my cam overlap sucks so a 175 would only be like a 165 shot anyway.