Cr needs more drama

Sam1647545489

I agree with this totally, but when you have a car like mine that still has everything that it came with you have something respectable. Stripping down a car will make it faster, but that's not how I wanted to do it.

but see, even when you remove it, and if you still feel comfortable with it, and it meets all the laws requirements, then who is to still say its not a street car?

reminds me of the ticket i got years back running around on et streets. i took my tires and rims into court with me, cause the cop wrote on the ticket, they where not DOT tires. funny, et streets have DOT numbers on them :D

if the fucking tires are DOT approved, then they are street tires. period.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck the cougar came minus power anything including brakes, lap seat belts and drum front brakes. I guess it will never be a street car.

no cause with you working on it it will never run... :p

if I worked on it it whould it is the lack of work that tends to slow progress :(

tell me about it. im busy fixing others cars so they can enjoy them, and have there gears set properly and so on, but then when do i get to work on my shit?

like i told you on the phone today, when/if the shop gets slow, im going to drag mine out and start tossing this big pile of parts and it, and start working out the bugs :D. of course i'll be closing the shop for a few days but oh well.

A car that can drive from its house with there slicks and jack in the trunk or passenger seat and then swap it all out at the track hot lap the fucker and still run fast, pack up and drive home then go out street racing later in the night is a true street car.

Fuck this AC or driving in the snow and rain.

U dont need that shit at the track

A car that can drive from its house with there slicks and jack in the trunk or passenger seat and then swap it all out at the track hot lap the fucker and still run fast, pack up and drive home then go out street racing later in the night is a true street car.

Fuck this AC or driving in the snow and rain.

U dont need that shit at the track

Yes you do. See you January 1st at D42 :)

but see, even when you remove it, and if you still feel comfortable with it, and it meets all the laws requirements, then who is to still say its not a street car?

reminds me of the ticket i got years back running around on et streets. i took my tires and rims into court with me, cause the cop wrote on the ticket, they where not DOT tires. funny, et streets have DOT numbers on them :D

if the fucking tires are DOT approved, then they are street tires. period.

True story.