Toyota Prius commercials....

2 Sweet

I swear to God if I see one more of these fucking commercials I might kill something. EVERY fucking commercial break during the football games, they show this bullshit. I really can't even explain how gay they are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq4nrmnqY9o

I've seen these commercials like 367 times now and I can't take it anymore. I'd be embarassed to own one. I mean as much as I already hated the Prius, I hate it 100x more now. Fuck Toyota. I'd rather drive a fucking smart car or one of those ugly Nissan Cube shitboxes, and I hate those with a passion too.

lol @ this thread :D

i hate the car but what i hate is when companies do this they have so many comercials an adds that you get sick of the product so many places i wont go now just for the sheer fact that im annoyed to no end at it

THIS. exactly

First of all, I wanna thank God for giving everybody so much, and me, so little. I hate you, I hate you, and I don't even know you and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you, and nobody else, but you.

http://justiceleagueunlimited.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

The Toyota Prius is pure crap, even worse is the smugness of their drivers..

I like to get in front of priuses on the hwy, and brake check them... then laugh as they have to floor it to speed back up to the speed limit and watch their precious mileage disappear.

..hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaa

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

lol

The Toyota Prius is pure crap, even worse is the smugness of their drivers..

I like to get in front of priuses on the hwy, and brake check them... then laugh as they have to floor it to speed back up to the speed limit and watch their precious mileage disappear.

..hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaa

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

lol

DUDE U R SO KEWL YOU SHOWED THEM LOL. THEY R SO SMUG OMG WAT FAGZ.

The 2010 honda insight is better anyway. I can't remember the last time I saw a commercial for it.

No, no its not. It's marginally cheaper, way shittier on the inside, less comfortable ride-wise, has less space, and gets significantly worse fuel economy. Sales definitely reflect this. Honda sold 4,226 Insights last month while Toyota sold 18,886 Priuses. Through August, Toyota has sold 93,810 Priuses while the Honda has sold only 14,045 Insights. Honda is rushing a refresh for the Insight as fast as they can.

I brake check everyone.. thats why I keep asking people for bumpers.

DUDE U R SO KEWL YOU SHOWED THEM LOL. THEY R SO SMUG OMG WAT FAGZ.

Go fuck your self!

If you would have written your response like a normal person, this would have been a snappy retort. Instead, your comments written like a 13 year old girl texting her bff, are lame.

You suck. Fuck you. I thought I was funny..

Go fuck your self!

If you would have written your response like a normal person, this would have been a snappy retort. Instead, your comments written like a 13 year old girl texting her bff, are lame.

You suck. Fuck you. I thought I was funny..

I wrote it my response in stupid language because I thought that's what you would understand. You see, anyone stupid enough to brag about brake checking old people because they don't like their car is obviously retarded.

If you read my next post, or any of my other posts, you'd see I don't actually type like that. Only when addressing retards.

In case that was unintelligible to you, here's this:

NO FUCK U. U R A FAG N UR CAR IS SLOW.

• Upvote 1