WTB Walther P22

Dweezel

Alright guys I'm looking for a good deal on a Walther P22, preferably black with the short barrel. If anyone has, or comes across one for a good deal let me know please.

Thanks

Seriously, I'd check Vance's Shooter's Supply down here in CBus. Best deals on handguns I've seen. They usually aren't much more than the used market and even so, they also carry a good amount of used weapons, as well...

I go to Buckeye Outdoors in Herbon.

Same people own Vances and they have the same prices. Less people and a lot more room. Plus they have a lot more in stock.

yeah in the last two weeks i think we have bought two or three handguns from there.

thanks everyone but I found one up the road, NIB for $330, picked up a laser sight for $90 too. Put little over a hundred rounds through it the other day, I love this thing LOL it's so nice to shoot. Walther is coming out with a P380 in march that is supposedly the same size I'd like to pick up to replace this as my primary carry.