Performance Research

Cordell

The old guy working there was pretty cool last week. For those of you that don't know he fills nitrous bottles. I froze my bottle and he got a little extra into it. Told me exactly how much, charged $4 a pound, and was much better to deal with then the loosers at Jegs. Check it out for your bottle fills.

im working on getting a pump, permit, and mother bottles.(i got everything else)

just been busy. im sure you guys would love to call me at 1am and say, hey can i get a refill? and i say yes, and say its 3 bucks a pound.(or less ,depending on if they work with me on the bottles)

I think we need to get blowers on your camaro and my cobra. Or we could just get our on transfer pump and mother bottles. :)

I used to think I wanted a blower, then I messed with Anthony's car.

im working on getting a pump, permit, and mother bottles.(i got everything else)

just been busy. im sure you guys would love to call me at 1am and say, hey can i get a refill? and i say yes, and say its 3 bucks a pound.(or less ,depending on if they work with me on the bottles)

Yes and yes.