Not impressive

Science Abuse

Not impressive at all. Proof that the news will put a chick on their pages for any reason.

Prevost, a skilled archer, was out with her boyfriend when she slayed the behemoth with two perfect shots from 10 to 15 feet, and then a broadhead shot from close range.

15 feet, with a crossbow, into something 11ft long? How retarded would you have to be to miss that? In fact, how shitty of a shot do you need to be to require two shots?

An archery hunter with two years experience, Prevost told Florida Today: "I can't seem to kill a deer, but I can kill an 11-foot alligator."

Because deer are not 11ft long, and they are moving. This is like saying "I can't shoot a cyclist, but I can hit a house".

During these night "hunts", you point a powerfull spotlight at the gators eyes, get as close as you can to it (like, 10 or 15ft) and shot it while it's just sitting there, stunned and immobilized by the light.

You could have killed the fucker with an axe in those conditions.

Rant cliffnote: I get annoyed when people who have accomplished nothing get lauded for it.

Edited by Science Abuse

Did anyone read some of them comments by the tree huggers?

Fuckin hippies should have there own season where normal people can go out and shoot them.

They do, its called burning man.

i'd like to harvest her meat! lol

I've got a broadhead for her...

I'd ... fuck her ... with ... a ... baby alligator.

i bet that chick has killed more alligators than all of CR combined, who are you to say that's not impressive?

As easy as it is, how is that impressive? I am some one who's actually shot a bow, and hit targets at 3x that range my first day... as an 80lb kid. I've also killed shit an ate it. At twice the range of that shot, I've taken rabbits with pellet guns.

Seriously, she basically shot a gator across the room with the easiest bow-weapon in the world.

Also, Gator meat tastes like shit. It's like chewy catfish.

She is not worthy of my seed... it goes in the butt.

• Upvote 1

Also, Gator meat tastes like shit. It's like chewy catfish.

Depends if you know how to prepare it. Alligator andouille sausage piquant = teh win. I've had it a couple times, once was at a restaurant in cbus that closed a while ago. I think it was called Tapatia? Tapatio? I don't know for sure but it was damn good.

I see your point though. Still, if I'm hunting gators I'm not going out with anything less than 3 large caliber firearms so I've got respect for someone who does it with anything less.