CL fun, version whatever

nurkvinny

Here's the message I tried to send. Let me know if the guy posts it up again because I want it to get through to him...

Sup broski! I'm interested in that car you have for sale. I don't understand why it's been in a yard since '84 though. How bad is the rust? The reason I ask, is because it looks like a complete pile of shit in the pic. My pappy bought a 1980 Camaro in a lot nicer condition than yours last week for $500. Look it up on truestory.com if you don't believe me.

I'll cut you a deal. If you can swap out that 6 pack for a 12 pack (don't care what, as long as it's domestic and cold) and get it on a trailer for me, I'll give you $50 for it. Let's be honest. I've had pieces of shit fall out of my ass that looked better than that car, and for fifty bucks I could get a wicked blow job from Denise on the corner. If you can promise me that your Camaro will bring me more excitement than a hooker's blowjob, I'll come pick it up right now. Oh and you better believe this offer is as serious as it gets.

I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks for your time chief!