Deer Season

AWW$HEEET

Starts Saturday, whos all going out? If you bag one, would it be too early in the season to eat one? Ive heard they have worms, etc in the summer. Just wondering...

ah i see you are finally moving up the food chain. No more hot opossum sandwiches for you!

you are supposed to freeze the meat for 24 hours before eating that is true but i have ate it right after i cut it off the deer and im still alive!

+1 ... there have been many of times during the season me and my brother would get hungry while processing the meat.. turn the grill on throw a backstrap on and bam .........you got dinnner.

I won;t go out until around the first week of October.

I am also of the "Hoes and douchebags" mindset. I won't shoot a doe until I get my buck. Just think about it, when you are at a bar, the more girls there, the more guys show up.

I also have a 230 acre private farm where everyone in the area thinks I'm a nutcase so it's usually pretty unhunted.

I am also of the "Hoes and douchebags" mindset. I won't shoot a doe until I get my buck. Just think about it, when you are at a bar, the more girls there, the more guys show up.

I also have a 230 acre private farm where everyone in the area thinks I'm a nutcase so it's usually pretty unhunted.

I'm going for spots. It's meant to be. They even put little white targets all over them. :D

They just taste better when they're <1yo. :lol:

Can i hunt your shit?

No. Me only. There's a rental house on the property and I don't want people bothering the old woman.

i agree i have let friends hunt our property in the past and all they have done is takin advantage of it and trashed it. so from now on its just me and my brother . i have ran into alot people on our property and they like to argue that they have hunted there for years. another reason i carry the h&k with me while i hunt.

i agree i have let friends hunt our property in the past and all they have done is takin advantage of it and trashed it. so from now on its just me and my brother . i have ran into alot people on our property and they like to argue that they have hunted there for years. another reason i carry the h&k with me while i hunt.

Yeah... If I catch someone hunting on my property I usually will "target shoot" real close to them. Yell at them like a madman, and I have even trashed tree stands. With the property being in Cooperdale, I basically had to make everyone within a 25 mile radius that I would blow their head off for hunting on the property. The property has been in the family for years. I think my grandpa bought it in 1951, then sold it to my dad in 1989 then he 100 year leased it to me 2 years ago. I remember as a kid my dad had a 4 day ATV mud running event in the lower valley during gun season just to create as much noise as possible.

Yeah... If I catch someone hunting on my property I usually will "target shoot" real close to them. Yell at them like a madman, and I have even trashed tree stands. With the property being in Cooperdale, I basically had to make everyone within a 25 mile radius that I would blow their head off for hunting on the property. The property has been in the family for years. I think my grandpa bought it in 1951, then sold it to my dad in 1989 then he 100 year leased it to me 2 years ago. I remember as a kid my dad had a 4 day ATV mud running event in the lower valley during gun season just to create as much noise as possible.

we have about 25 stands on 500 acres and about 6 trail cameras. so when i see people out there i always think they are trying to rip me off so i tend to flip out. I dont even hunt during gun season i just go flying around the property on a quad . sucks that i have to take time outta my gun season to babysit but thats what muzzleloader is for :D