Maui timeshare - up to 9 days

black00ws6

I have points leftover this year that my wife and I can not use.. Looking to get $500 for the stay or make an offer.

If you want to go, let me know the dates and I'll check availability and if I have enough points to cover.

This is at the Kaanapali Beach club in Maui, also can be used at The Point at Poipu in Kauai.

I can use points at many other locations around the world as well (europe, st. marteen, mexico, asia). The stay could be longer since the points in Maui cost more than other locations.

thanks for offering these to us first fucker! that could be a cheaper way for us to go with you next year....

do they have to be used this year?

reading > u tubby...

has to be used by 12/31 - refer to post #4. And who says I want you going to Maui with us??? :p

If a room is available in the posted resorts than any can be used.

Since I'm an "owner" there are no resort fees at the Maui location, I can not say for any others but can find out.

• 2 weeks later...
are any of these places pet friendly? i cannot find any info on their site.. or should i just call them up and ask?

I will tell you 100% for sure any Hawaii places are not pet friendly. All pets must have a minimum 30 day quarantine and expensive blood work before being allowed in the state. Taking Rover to Hawaii is not an easy thing.

• 3 weeks later...