S2000 vs. Ram

Squidward

Guest tbutera2112

are the rules for this different than autox, when it comes to which vehicles are allowed? i wanted to get into racing my truck a little bit since it seems to handle pretty decent, but i was told its too tall for autocross.... one of the guys on here said from the bottom of the cab to the top its too tall, but if i lowered it a bunch he would over look it and let me run...but i dont want to lower it...and that ram was definately not low

on a side note: i wonder how nasty the s2k was after the race, since it had soot blowing all over it the whole time...bet it needed a good wash

are the rules for this different than autox, when it comes to which vehicles are allowed? i wanted to get into racing my truck a little bit since it seems to handle pretty decent, but i was told its too tall for autocross.... one of the guys on here said from the bottom of the cab to the top its too tall, but if i lowered it a bunch he would over look it and let me run...but i dont want to lower it...and that ram was definately not low

on a side note: i wonder how nasty the s2k was after the race, since it had soot blowing all over it the whole time...bet it needed a good wash

That's ignorant. You shouldn't have to lower your truck. All that means is taht you'll have to drive slower to keep it from tipping over. lol I didn't know it was a requirement to drive it well, only to drive it as fast as your automobile will allow. :rolleyes: