This looks like N. Korea

HAOLE

I about shit a brick and was ready to just paypal the money :)

I'm confident I can take a Bolt on z06 but no blower or heads or cams or anything beyond that.

I have seen many confident people loose money racing.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew you would latch onto this, I was just waiting to see your post. And as much as it pains me to agree with you, that teacher is stupid for doing this.

BTW my Cobra vs. your Vette for $100

Wait till next spring and we can make it 1K.

I have seen many confident people loose money racing.

True story :) super true story. Well bring it to a track day.

I'll make the race for entertaining for you and me.

If you win I have to listen to 1 bible story from the new testament

If I win I get my back cracked ;) I'm talking a good crackin too. Kneck and low back....

we cant publicly praise God in a public school, but we can praise hussain obama? What the fuck is this bullshit. Id rather stick my shit in a meat grinder then praise that terrorist.

.........???

Really. WTF I remember our school singing hail to the chief. Ever think people are actually exicited to have bush gone and its a relief to have someone who can put 2 brain cells together?

Please define terrorist and then compare and contrast it to obama.

When i see a president that deserves it you will be the first to know. But till then i will keep a watchful eye on this one....awfully shady.

ROFL maybe you should keep a watchful eye on the work being done to you car instead of a president who's not actually done anything wrong.

Turn hannity off.

KABOOOOOOOM

It makes no sense that people hate on Obama, the man hasn't even been in office a year and spent more money than all president combined, apologized to every terrorist group in the world, investigating the CIA for doing its job, is considering wrecking our health care system, is guilty of treason, has killed American exceptionalism, and much more.

Fixed

It makes no sense that people hate on Obama, the man hasn't even been in office a year and was left with the biggest mess in history to clean up. Give the dude a chance to make things right

Soooo, that means spend more money we dont have, on things that are perfectly functional?

Our health care system ranks 37th in the world next to Slovenia and Costa Rica, I wouldn't call it perfectly functional. People get laid off everyday and lose their benefits. Some of these people have children with health conditions that require constant medical attention.

maybe I'm wrong..... time will tell

Our health care system ranks 37th in the world next to Slovenia and Costa Rica, I wouldn't call it perfectly functional. People get laid off everyday and lose their benefits. Some of these people have children with health conditions that require constant medical attention.

maybe I'm wrong..... time will tell

No one said its perfect. One thing I know is Uncle Sam has a poor record of fixing things.

Equal work and equal pay, that's going straight V.I Lenin style there. This is all the more reason IF I have children (*Disclaimer is the word IF*)I'll make sure their asses are put into a private school. Of all things, to involve kids into saying shit like that, is just down right crossing the line. It's one thing to sing of our Fore-fathers and the things they DID for our country, but to create something like this is quite sad. It is quite amusing the watch the hole get dug deeper, and deeper, and deeper, and deeper.

I about shit a brick and was ready to just paypal the money :)

I'm confident I can take a Bolt on z06 but no blower or heads or cams or anything beyond that.

For the triple:

A set of heads or a cam swap is a "bolt on" for a Z06. And Rick owns an American car, therefore he can not hate America.

CR Right Wing- OUT

GLEN BECK FOR PRESIDENT!!!

hmmmm hmmmm hmmm George W. Bush hmmm hmmmm hmmmm he kicked some ass and took some names hmmm hmmmm hmmm George W. Bush hmmm hmmm hmmm he came from Texas and made fu$%tards remember his name hmmm hmmmm hmm George W. Bush hmm hmmm hmmm......

GLEN BECK FOR PRESIDENT!!!

hmmmm hmmmm hmmm George W. Bush hmmm hmmmm hmmmm he kicked some ass and took some names hmmm hmmmm hmmm George W. Bush hmmm hmmm hmmm he came from Texas and made fu$%tards remember his name hmmm hmmmm hmm George W. Bush hmm hmmm hmmm......

:funny: